Chapter 21

Trey Pov

Trey had forgotten about the tickets until now. He had planned on taking Meagan and Skylar to the Bahamas, but knowing that Meagan wasn't there. It would just be him and Skylar. Trey had to see if Skylar wanted to go because she had started back her classes at Georgia State College. So she won't be able to fit a trip into her schedule since she isn't stripping anymore and she is more focused on her education. That Trey was still paying for.

Trey: Bae! * yelled, coming inside the house *
Skylar: I'm upstairs! * yelling back *
Trey: Where upstairs! * yelling, running up the stairs * "Skylar knew this house is too big to just say she is upstairs."
Skylar: I'm in your closet, what's up? *coming out of the closet*

Skylar had on one of Trey's button-up shirts and it was wide open over her bra and boy shorts. Which is Trey's favorite. Trey couldn't help but stare at her fat p***y poking through her panties. Trey and Sky hadn't done anything since that day all that shit happened with Meagan, and that was a week ago. So to say a nigga is ready is an understatement.

"What are you doing?" I said walking up to her grabbing her waist and grabbing her face with my other hand. Kissing her lips so softly. "I was putting the clean clothes I fold up in the closet. Why you came into the house yelling like someone was chasing you?" Skylar said laughing while taking something out of my hair. See it's the little things like this that attract me to Skylar. She notices the simplest things when it comes down to me, even if it's just a little piece of lint in my hair.

"Guess what," Trey said sitting on the little bench in front of his bed and pulling Sky onto his lap. "What?" Skylar said getting all excited. "Remember that trip I was telling you and Meagan about, a while back," Trey said. Skylar's eyes lit up. "Yeah, what about it?" Skylar asked. Trey reached into his back pocket and pull out the tickets. Skylar looked at the tickets and finally give Trey the reaction he wanted. Skylar started jumping up and down. "WE'RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS!" Skylar yelled asking. Skylar sat back down on Trey's lap and started kissing him all over his face. I ain't going to lie my d**k got hard instantly. Trey knew that Skylar felt that because she was smiling against his lips.

Trey started tugging on his shirt letting Skylar know he wanted her to take it off. Skylar removed her arms from the shirt and tossed it on the floor. Trey started rubbing on Skylar's ass, with one hand. Trey took his other hand and put it in her panties and start rubbing her p***y. "Damn your p***y is always wet and ready for me," Trey said, sliding two fingers inside of her dripping wet p***y. So as Trey did that, Skylar let out a moan. That let him know that she was missing him, just as much as he was missing her. Trey taps Skylar's ass, signaling her to get up. Skylar stood up. "Take it off," Trey said. Skylar give Trey that same seductive smile when they were in the private room at the club. Skylar started taking off her bra while swaying her hips like there was music playing. So Trey decided to help Skylar out.

I know you got all dressed up for the club
Waiting on them to come pick you up
Baby, ooh
When I saw ya walking out the door
Ooh
I just knew ya needed something more
Now, whip it straight back to the crib (ey)
Finna give you something that you won't forget
Baby, ooh
I just wanna get you out them clothes
Ooh
I just wanna see you dance in slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion

Soon as Skylar took off her panties, Trey was on top of her. "Get on the bed and spread those legs," Trey said as Skylar walked over to the bed and did as told. Trey walked over to the bed and kiss Skylar some more while fingering her p***y. Skylar got bold and start pushing Trey's head down. Trey left Skylar's lips and headed towards her breast. "What you want some tongue action, baby?" Trey asked. "Mmmhmm." Skylar moaned. "Use your words baby. You want daddy to get you wetter?" Trey asked while making his way down to her p***y and blowing on it.

"Yes, Tremaine don't tease me." Skylar knew that Trey hated when she called him Tremaine. "What's my name?" Trey asked. Skylar moaned, realizing her mistake. A smile played on her face. "Daddy, mmmhmm. Now stop playing and get to work." Skylar said grabbing the back of my head and pushing it towards her pretty pink p***y. I dove in her p***y with my tongue. Hitting the right places from the way, she was moaning. Skylar's p***y had tasted so good that I could eat her p***y all day. I put my hands under her ass, so her p***y was leveled with my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her clit, moving it back and forth, and side to side. The faster and faster I went the more her legs shook. Letting me know that she was close.

"Daddy... Mmmhmm shit... Damn daddy, I'm cumming!" Skylar said. Trey got up going over to the nightstand. Skylar was just laying there, riding out her orgasm. Trey grabs a condom and walks back over to the bed, pulling his shirt over his head and pulling his pants down. Trey had torn the condom open. "So we going back to using condoms?" Skylar said looking up at Trey. Trey look at Skylar confused because, wasn't she the one upset at Trey, for getting her possibly pregnant? And he is still married to Meagan and all that bullshit. "I thought this is what you wanted, Sky," Trey asked. Skylar looked at Trey like what the fuck. If looks could kill, Trey would be dead.

"I never said that, but besides what is done is done, so it's what it is," Skylar said. Trey understood where Skylar was coming from. To be honest she might probably have Trey's seed inside of her right now. All this talking is making Trey's d**k soft. So Trey started jerking off his meat to make it hard again. Trey's d**k had instantly came back to life. Trey had started rubbing Skylar's tip up and down to her p***y. Trey loves the way their body responded to each other because Skylar's p***y started dripping even more.

I had placed my d**k at the entrance of her p***y. She had arched her back to meet my thrust but I wanted it to be a surprised when I entered her. So I held my d**k out until she dropped her waist back down on the bed. In one quick motion, I slide right inside her p***y and man was it hella tight, like always. It's like after all this time her p***y still hadn't adjusted to my d**k.

"Shit this p***y is always tight as fuck." Trey said, moaning in Skylar's ear. Trey started sucking on Skylar's neck, leaving a hickey. Skylar had her nails digging into Trey's skin. It hurt a little but Trey knew Skylar was leaving her mark. "Damn bae ease up on your nails," Trey said. It.. feels so good... I can't help it.. Daddy." Skylar said, having Trey about to cum inside of her. Skylar sounded so sexy when she is getting dicked down. Trey couldn't hold it in anymore. Skylar legs started shaking again, so Trey knew Skylar had already came for the second time. Trey give her more slow strokes and one fast one. Then he releases all his kids all up in her stomach.