Chapter 16 Part 1

4 Weeks Later~

Skylar Pov

It had been a while since Skylar talked to Meagan. Trey has been up Skylar's ass, and why she hasn't gotten a chance to sneak away and meet up with Meagan. Since me and Trey fucked, he hasn't left me alone. He is always checking up on me. Skylar thinks Trey is catching feelings, so it's making Sky evaluate her feelings too. Skylar doesn't know how she is going to tell Meagan, she has been fucking her husband unprotected. And that is in love with him. Skylar thinks Meagan is going to kill her.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Trey said coming from the kitchen. Sitting down, right next to Skylar. Trey had a bowl of Lucky Charms, that looks delicious. "Nothing much, just thinking," Skylar said, looking over at Trey. Trey had that stop lying to me face. She gives him a reassuring smile. "Give me some," Skylar asked. "No, ask nicely," Trey said.
"Can I have some of your cereal please?" Skylar said with an attitude. "Hell nah, that was not nice," Trey said getting on Skylar's nerves. "Trey!" Skylar said yelling. "What girl?" Trey said with a smirk on his face. "Fuck it," Skylar said as Trey hand her the bowl. "Oh well then," Trey said pulling the bowl back to him. Skylar reached over and grab the bowl, out of Trey's hands. Being careful she doesn't spill it on the couch. "With your greedy ass," Trey said, grabbing the remote to watch ESPN. After a few minutes of watching the basketball game recap. "Trey, can I ask you something?" Skylar asked, handing Trey the bowl. And lay her head on Trey's lap. "You can ask me anything, so what's up?" Trey said turning down the volume on the TV. "Why did you stop pulling out? Skylar asked, after feeling Trey's body tense up. "Is there a problem? If you want to, then I could start pulling out again. Why are you even asking this?" Trey said, getting a little defensive. "I just didn't want to read into this, in the wrong way," Skylar said, snapping her fingers. Trey said, sighing and calming down. "Don't know Sky, it just feels right," Trey said.

"You know that I'm not on the pill anymore and we are not using protection. But you still nut in me. So the next question is, are you trying to get me pregnant?" Skylar looked up at Trey, waiting for her answer. "Honestly Sky I don't know because my emotions are everywhere. I'm feeling you, way too much and I suppose to be a married man. But every day Meagan is not here, I'm slipping further and further away from her. You have been acting like my wife, so I wanted to treat you like my wife. What comes with you treating me like your wife? Cuming inside of you without stopping. What's wrong with having a baby by me?" Trey asked.

Skylar head was spinning from what Trey said. The only thing that stuck out to Skylar was him wanting to treat her, like his wife. "What's wrong with your marriage?" Even though I'm acting like your wife and you treating me like it. I'm not your wife Trey." Skylar said, sitting up from his lap, and looking into his eyes. "If shit, keep going this way. We can make those feelings, a reality." Trey said, looking at Skylar, with the utmost serious face, she had ever seen. "Ah shit now, Meagan is really going to kill me."