Chapter 26

Skylar Pov

We had made it back to Atlanta and I was beat. The plane ride was silent, I didn't talk to Trey and he didn't talk to me. During the car ride, he tried to have his security Mike, stop and get me something to eat, but I gracefully declined. I don't want Trey doing shit for me because it will put us in the same predicament we were in before. I walked upstairs to my old room. I placed my bags on the bed and started to pack away my clothes. I'm going to start back sleeping in my own room instead of his, so there is no confusion and to keep the drama down. I can't believe that Trey had the nerve to call me insecure. About god knows what.

"So you're putting all your shit back in your room," Trey said from the entrance of the door. Skylar turned to see that Trey was leaning against the door frame. "Yes, is that a problem?" Skylar asked knowing Trey would go into a whole speech about why she is making a big deal about this. "Man Skylar if you're going to play these little kiddy ass games, I can put your ass in a condo or a hotel, or some shit because your ass isn't going to be in my house ignoring me. I don't know what you think this is." Trey said walking down the hall and turning into the bedroom where he and Skylar used to share.

"Well if that's what you wanna do, fine!" I shouted down the hallway from my room door. I can't believe he wants to put me out of the house now. All his ass have to do is apologize, with his stubborn ass. I thought walking back into my room and continuing to put away my clothes but his ass was just saying that he wasn't going to let me leave his sight. "Put all that shit back in your suitcase because you are going to need that shit at your new spot," Trey said coming into my room grabbing my clothes out of the dresser and the closet, and putting them all on the bed.

"Trey stop!" Skylar said yelling as Trey was on the phone with someone. Trey kept grabbing Skylar's shit and throwing it on the bed. "Stop, what the fuck is wrong with you? I can do it by myself." Skylar said starting to cry. By now Trey was pissing Skylar off. "If you want me gone, I will go," Skylar said through the tears. Finally, Trey stopped what he was doing and turned around to see Skylar's tears falling. "Now your ass wants to start that crying shit. Pack your shit because Mike is on his way to come to get you and take you to your new spot until I figure this shit out." Trey said walking past Skylar and out of the room.

"Why do you want me to leave so bad all of a sudden?" I asked, passed the crying stage now and all I was seeing was red. It's like Trey was pushing me away now, why get so angry about me sleeping in my own room now? After the big argument and the big news we just got. "Man I ain't got time to argue with your ass. Pack your shit Sky, before I do it for you and you know I don't give a fuck about MK or Givenchy. Whether it's silk or leather so get to packing." Trey said pissing me off because he was avoiding my question.

"Tell me why, what is it, is Meagan moving back in or something? Why put me out of the house I was sharing with you for the past few months, all of a sudden?" Skylar asked reaching for anything because she wanted Trey to stop and think about how he was making her feel and how it was looking to Skylar. Well, once again what Skylar wanted Trey to do is apologize about the insecure comment, because maybe she is but he didn't need to say it. FUCK NO! She is not moving back in. You know what I'm not going to explain shit to you. Your not my fucking wife, so just pack your shit." Trey said. Now that shit hurt Skylar since she has been the one holding him down.

"You know what, your so right because at times I think we do be forgetting that little fact. So what I'm going to do is get out of you and your wife's house." Skylar turned and started throwing shit in her suitcase. Like Trey just said after that little comment. Fuck Givenchy, MK, and Versace. Skylar just wanted to get the out of his house and out of his face.

One Hour Later~

"Is that everything Sky?" Mike asked placing all her bags in the back of the truck. "Yeah, that's everything," I said closing the door. As he went back to the steps where Trey was. Trey handed him a couple of envelopes and then he turned back to going inside the house, slamming the door in the process. Mike hopped in the truck and drove off towards my unknown destination. "Your alright back there, are you hungry or want anything?" Mike asked trying but I was too hurt and angry to eat anything. "I'm fine Mike, I promise." I said trying to keep my tears from falling because it was somebody else trying to care for me besides Trey. We rode in silence for about 20 minutes, until we pull up to this tall ass building called Peachtree Towers Condominiums. So he found a condo to put his pregnant mistress in, how original.

"We are here Sky, just go in and tell them your name and they would provide you a key. I will bring all the luggage and bags up to you, okay." Mike said opening Skylar's door for her to get out. Skylar got out and entered the tall building. Skylar saw a security desk and walked up to it to see a very young good looking guard. "Hi my name is Skylar Smith, I will be moving into the building," Skylar said looking up at the guard as he pulled something up on the computer screen. "Yes, I see but is Smith or Neverson, or just Smith?" The guard asked. Skylar was a little taken aback because why would Trey put it under his last name? Who knows that might be Trey's way of keeping tabs on Skylar.

"Either is fine with me," I said as the guard grab my key from the lockbox behind him. At this point, Mike was walking in, with a handful of bags. "Everything alright Sky?" Mike asked walking up to me and the guard. "Yes, he was just getting the key for me," Skylar said. "Your on the 3rd floor, in room 38B, let me know if you have any questions. Someone is always on duty every 24 hours. If I'm not available. He said showing us to the elevators. "Thank you," Skylar said. "Joseph." He said. "Thank you, Joseph," I said getting on the elevator with Mike. Maybe it won't be so bad if I focus on myself for a little while.

We finally got to the room, when I unlocked the door and walked into the apartment, I saw how gorgeous it was. I walked more into the apartment, to see that it was 2 bedroom/2 bathroom. With a spacious kitchen and living room, it was already fully furnished. Plus I already had food and pots and pans. Trey actually made sure I was straight before putting me out on my ass, I guessed. "I have to go get the rest of your bags, oh and here you go," Mike said, handing me the envelopes I saw Trey give him, back at the house. Mike walked out the door and I went into the living room to sit down and see what was in these envelopes. I opened the first one and saw that it was full of money and a black card, with Trey's name on it, and a note.

Use this for any and everything you need, I will make sure the card has money on it, monthly for you and the baby stuff. I will also take care of the rent and all the other expenses, dealing with the apartment. Sincerely, love Trey.

I guess this is hush money, so I won't talk to the press about what's going on. Trey still doesn't get it, I don't want to have to depend on him for everything. I guess I could look at it as him taking care of his child now. I looked at the other envelope and it was much lighter, like a letter or something was inside. I opened it and that's what it was. I wonder when he had time to write a letter if he even wrote it.

Skylar, I know your mad as hell at me right now but there are something's I need to get off my chest. I know your a little bit confused and upset, but in order for me to figure this shit out, I need to be alone by myself for a second. I got so much love for both you and Meg, that I got other things on my plate to figure out as well. I know I won't have my cake and eat it too for long, but I never thought I would be in this situation, possibly having two women pregnant at the same time and loving them both. I will keep my promise and take care of you and my seed. I'm doing this now so we won't have to do this later, please take this time to figure out what you really want. Go back to school or something, and if another man is what you want or find during that time, don't be afraid to do you. I pray you don't, but I know what I had and I know what I still. I just have to figure this shit out on my own. I love you so much Sky baby, just know that. Mike will keep in contact with you and keep me updated on any and everything about you and the baby. I will try to make it to every appointment that I can, and Mike would be at the ones I can't make. Take care and please don't let anything happen to my seed. That's another reason why I'm doing this because I don't want you to stress out over anything.

Love Always,

Trey, aka Your Babydaddy (Lol)