Chapter 28

Trey Pov

Damn Sky was riding Trey like there was no tomorrow. Trey knew that Skylar had missed his dick and Trey knew it was his fault. Trey has to make sure to come and show her some more attention. Because Trey didn't want another man coming in on what's his, so he is going to give that dick to make her feel good. Trey knew it was the hormones but he knew that she needed it, right now. "Grip that d**k, just like that Sky," Trey said grabbing Skylar's waist while pushing her up so she could land hard on his d**k. "Damn Trey, I love you," Skylar said, bending down and kissing Trey's lips.

"I love you too baby," Trey said flipping them over while pounding the shit out of p***y. Skylar grip the sheets with one hand and dug nails into Trey's back, with her other hand. "What I told you about that shit Sky," Trey said grabbing her wrist and placing both her hands above her head. With Trey's other hand he grabs Skylar's throat while going deeper and deeper inside of her. Trey couldn't help but get in his feelings while fucking Skylar, Trey misses his baby and her p***y. "Sky, this my p***y right? Trey asked grabbing her hair "Mmmhmmm." Skylar said. Trey doesn't know why Skylar wants to play with a nigga. "Use your words, baby," Trey said losing up his grip on her throat. "This is always going to be your p***y, Trey." That's the shit, Trey loves to hear. "You love this d**k baby? Trey asked. Trey loves when Skylar is honest about her feelings. "I love all of you, Trey," Skylar said moaning. "You ready?" Trey asked reaching down and rubbing her clit. "I'm about to cum!" Skylar said yelling. Trey felt her legs shaking, so Trey knew she was about to cum. Once Trey felt the wetness on Skylar's thighs, Trey knew Skylar had squirted.

"Damn Sky, you must've really missed this d**k," Trey said giving Skylar a few more strokes, then he release inside of her. Trey didn't want to pull out. He just lay on top of Skylar, with his face in her neck. As Skylar rubs his head. "I gotta pee," Skylar said after a few minutes. Trey pulled out and lay on the other side of the bed. Skylar got up and walked towards the bathroom. A few minutes, Trey heard the shower running. Trey was going to get in with her but he looked at the time on his phone and saw that he only had about 45 minutes, before had to go to this little meeting he was having with Chris.

Trey had just finished washing off in the sink when Sky came out of the shower. Trey started putting on his pants. "So we fucking and ducking now?" Skylar asked as Trey look at her through the mirror and smirked. "I got something I got to handle real quick, but I thought you just needed your Trey fix," Trey said turning around and leaning on the counter as Skylar walked over to him. "Do you love me, like really love me?" Skylar asked, looking at Skylar like she was stupid for asking him that silly ass question. "You tripping Sky," Trey said grabbing his shirt and putting it on. "No, like foreal answer me," Skylar said. Trey could see that Skylar wanted to argue but Trey wasn't with it.

"Feel how you wanna feel but if I didn't love your ass, I wouldn't be here," Trey said walking towards the door. "So when am I going to see you again? Do I have to wait another 2 months?" Skylar asked looking down at her feet. "First off hold your fucking head up while talking to me. Trey said, wondering why Skylar acted like she didn't know him. Trey hates when a woman looks down when she is talking to him, that's a sign of weakness. "Secondly, you have my number, whenever you need me. I don't give a fuck, what time it is, just call me. That was the arrangement, remember?" Trey said, as Skylar looked up at him and nodded her head.

"I don't understand that shit Sky, use your words," Trey said. "Yes, I heard you," Skylar said rolling her eyes and walking off toward the kitchen. Greedy ass. "Come here, Sky!" Trey said yelling at Skylar. Skylar turned around and walked back over to Trey. "Why did you roll your eyes? I only like it when you do that shit in the bedroom. So what's up?" Trey asked smirking and leaning on the arm of the chair and pulling Skylar between his legs. "Nothing," Skylar said. "So we lying now," Trey said while rubbing Skylar's back. "Talk to me," Trey said. Skylar looked at Trey, trying to read him, Trey guessed. "I promise you I won't say anything until you are finished," Trey said.

"I miss us, I don't want to be apart anymore." And there it was. Trey was shocked that she give in so quickly. Trey smiled at Skylar and kissed her cheek. "You ready to come home to daddy?" Trey asked. "Yes," Skylar said. "You not going to ignore me anymore?" Trey asked. "No, I will be on my best behavior," Skylar said. "Alright, I will think about it," Trey said. "Seriously, Trey," Skylar said as Trey laughed. "I'm just playing, just let me handle some stuff first, and then I will be all yours," Trey said kissing Skylar's lips. "Okay, but are you coming back for round two?" Skylar asked seductively. "Definitely," Trey said getting up to leave. Trey had about 20 minutes before he had to meet up Chris at the studio. "Love you, Sky baby," Trey said calling Skylar by her nickname. "Love you too daddy," Skylar said.

28 Minutes Later~

Trey had just made it to the studio, Trey had seen Chris's Lamborghini outside, so Trey knew Chris was already inside. Trey didn't really know how this was going to go because Trey was still upset about the bullshit, also Trey knew that Chris was still upset about the punch he threw. Here goes nothing though, Trey was ready for whatever. Trey walked into the studio and saw Chris laying down a track in the booth. Trey walked over and lean on the table in the middle of the room. Chris's eyes landed on Trey, signaling that he was done with the track. Chris walked out of the booth and stood in front of Trey.

"Now I would be wrong if I was to swing on your ass right now. Right?" Chris asked as Trey looked at him like he was crazy. Trey stood up straight to Chris. "You could try but I wouldn't advise you to," Trey said stepping towards Chris. "Now I'm trying to be cordial about this shit. You know I could go from Trey to Trigga real quick, so it's best we smooth things over, right now." Trey said looking at Chris, Trey could see Chris's jawline clenching. If this nigga wanted to fight, Trey was ready. Chris stepped back which made Trey think he had calmed down.

"Listen, Trey, we been tight for a while now and because of stupidness, we aren't anymore. I fucked up by getting involved in your marriage but what's done is done. I can't go back and erase that shit. Going forward, Meagan doesn't know who the father is and she doesn't know who she loves more." Chris said. "Nigga that is still my wife until she signs those motherfucking papers. So Meagan doesn't know who she loves more, that shit doesn't have shit to do with me. I'm done waiting on a motherfucker who is still cheating, to be honest." Trey said taking a deep breath. "Matter of fact this meeting wasn't about Meagan, it was about me and you. So just going forward, we are no longer cool. I'm no longer your homie and I don't know if we would be homies again." Trey said.

"I know your still heated, but I think we should've waited this out a little bit more, before we decided to meet up, for what it is worth. I'm sorry that I fucked up the brotherhood and I hope that God put it in your heart, for one day to forgive me. Chris said looking sincere but still Trey couldn't get the picture of Chris fucking his wife, out of his mind. "Yeah maybe one day but not today nigga." Trey said walking towards the door, but he turned around. "I will give Meg the half of my money, because the sooner we find out the sooner the both of y'all lying asses get out of my fucking life." Trey said walking out the studio and slamming the door behind him.