Chapter 6

3 Weeks Later...

Skylar Pov

Trey: Welcome to my house. This is your room right here. (room in mm) Our room is down the hall on the right.
Skylar: This room is amazing. It's so much better than my last room.
Trey: Well your welcome and you're welcome to anything in the house. If you are unsure about, anything. Just ask Meg and she will let you know if it's cool with her. I just need your information so I can start paying your tuition. I really don't mind if you still work at the strip club because I understand that you want to make your own money. But I had to break my wife from that habit. Around me, you are not paying for a goddam thing. So get use to it.
Skylar: I have no idea, how I'm going to tell Trevor that I'm leaving. It was hard already telling my roommate, Jasmine. Without her asking questions and details about where I'm moving and why.
Trey: Just tell him that you found a better job. That's all he needs to know.
Skylar: * laughing * A better job.
Trey: Listen here, this will be the best job you ever have. Because you are going to get wine and dined just like my wife. Plus you're going to have, any and everything you could possibly want. I'm going to make sure of that. You're also getting the best of both worlds, dick, and pussy. It's a lot more where that came from just mind your tongue and keep your business to yourself and this could last longer than we expected. Now come on Meagan wants to have a conversation with us.

They walk downstairs into the living room.

Meagan: Do you like the room? Because there are 4 more rooms you can choose from.
Skylar: No need it's perfect, thank you. Both of you.
Meagan: You're welcome. I wanted us to have an important conversation about what to expect outside the bedroom. So your doctor sent us your doctor records and he advised that everything is good except for your next checkup in 3 months. I set that up, with our doctor. Who is now going to be your doctor. You don't have to do anything around the house because we have chefs and a cleaning crew. They already know that you are our guest. They don't need to know anything else. As far as our friends that will come around. You will get to know them. Only the ones that know what's going on. Which is August and Miracle.

Trey: And Chris.
Meagan: And how does Chris know, Tremaine?
Trey: He was there when me and August were talking about it. He agreed on me to not do it.
Meagan: Whatever, I guess Chris can know too. Anybody, just tell them you're my best friend from back home.
Skylar: Okay, and where is back home, just in case they ask?
Meagan: Los Angeles. But as we go along, we will get to know each other more. I don't want you to think this is just sex. I like you on another level too. We are also going to have fun outside the bedroom as well. We are going to go on dates, shopping, and all of that. We will be taking trips, and going to Trey's concerts. That's why you may have to stop stripping because you are going to be way too busy and tired.

Skylar was already liking Meagan and Trey because both of them brought something different to the table. Meagan seems so down to earth. But for some reason, Meagan give off this boss chick vibe. Which Skylar likes. Because it lets Skylar know that Meagan isn't the boogie type. Now Trey was more laid back. Skylar noticed when Trey isn't wearing his shades, his eyes are really low. So she was guessing that was from smoking or drinking to keep him calm.

Skylar: I'm so down for this journey, so can we get a drink to celebrate new beginnings?

Trey headed into the kitchen and came back with three glasses and a bottle of champagne. He poured the champagne into every glass and then he sat down between Meagan and Skylar.

"Well I'm going to break one of my rules, right now, Sky come here, please. Meagan said." Skylar got up and walked over to Meagan, and stood right in front of Meagan. And grab the side of her face and place her soft lips on Meagan's lips. Which sent a shiver down her spine. Meagan didn't know what to expect but she definitely didn't expect that. Skylar pulled on Meagan's bottom lip. Meagan already knew what she wanted so she gave Skylar access by parting her lips and tongue to explore. Meagan didn't know what to do with her hands. So she places her hands on Skylar's face and they end up intertwining their fingers. Meagan was 5'5 with a small waist while Skylar is 5'6 with a fat ass. Meagan was hella turned on by Skylar.

Meagan moaned softly, which turned Skylar on. Skylar dropped Meagan's hand and grab Meagan's ass. Skylar runs her fingers down Meagan's back, letting her nails softly gaze her skin. As Skylar took control and kiss Meagan, she end up stopping and just staring at Meagan. Meagan couldn't even speak if she wanted to. Meagan knew she was feeling Skylar.

"Damn look what the two of y'all done," Trey said pointing to his pants. Skylar looked and saw little Tremaine, which was rock-hard. It turned Skylar on even more, from just looking at it. Skylar knew she want to get on top of his dick at some point. "So I'm guessing the kissing rule is out. Trey said." "Why do you guys keep saying rules? There are rules, I didn't know about. Skylar said."

"Well yes. I had set up a couple of rules. For me and Trey to follow before we met you. One of the rules was no kissing, except for me and him, because of how intimate kissing is, but I couldn't help how strong the desire was to kiss you, just now. So I broke that rule. I also said that the rules could be changed once we met you and that we can come up with new rules as well. So don't hold back on telling us anything. If you are tired and don't feel like doing anything. Just let us know because we want to make sure you are comfortable at all times. And if you just happen to be horny that day and want to let us know. *smiled* Just don't be afraid to tell us anything, okay. Meagan said."

Our Mistress On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara