Chapter 14

TMZ Pov

Breaking News~

"So we got word that Trey Songz, August Alsina, and Chris Brown were involved in a brawl at Paramount Recording Studio in Los Angeles California, two nights ago. We haven't received any confirmation on whether or not they were fighting. But we do have photos of Chris Brown leaving the studio, bloody and bruised up. While getting in the Uber. We also have photos of Trey and August Alsina leaving the studio, with bruises and blood on their hands. August didn't seem like he was involved at all. All three of the men look suspicious, in the photos because normally they would leave together. There is more to this story but once we find out what is going on, we will keep you guys updated.

Trey Pov

"Trey this is bad," Skylar said, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching TMZ. "Honestly I don't know what to say the only way I see this getting worse is if Chris goes and makes this public. Even then he would have to tell the whole truth. How he been fucking my wife. For god knows how long." Trey knew when he came from blacking out. He had fucked up because Chris was on the ground bleeding. Trey doesn't know if he could ever forgive Chris or Meagan. Chris was supposed to be Trey's homeboy and Meagan was supposed to be his wife.

"Well, I'm here for you daddy. I still don't know what to think. I just can't believe Meagan would do some low-down shit like that, with your homeboy. Has she even tried calling you yet, since she knows you know? Skylar asked while crawling back into the bed to lay beside Trey. "Sky she isn't going to call. Especially if she done seen what Chris looks like. My people already told me to lay low for a while and don't do any interviews for a while." Trey has been in the house for 3 whole days straight. Working in his personal studio at home to keep himself from getting spotted. Trey and Skylar both turned towards Trey's phone when it started ringing on the nightstand. The caller ID read, unknown.

"Hello," Trey said to the unknown caller on the phone. The unknown Caller was silent until Trey heard Meagan's voice. "Trey," Meagan said. "She must've lost her damn mind, calling my phone," Trey said. "What do you want Meagan?" Trey asked. Trey, I never meant to hurt you. It just sorta happened. "Yeah right like I'm supposed to believe that bullshit. Man get the fuck outta here." "If you never meant to hurt me and it just sorta happened. Why you couldn't tell me it was Chris, you were fucking? Trey asked. "I was scared of how you would react and what you were going to do. But I guess I know now, how that would've turned out. Meagan said. "Damn right!" Trey said. "I got one question for you Meg and you better tell me the truth. How long? Trey asked. "Tremaine," Meagan said. "HOW FUCKING LONG, MEG!" Trey asked yelling. Trey had to talk to himself for a second. You know what Trey calmed down because being angry and yelling, isn't going to solve shit. "Just answer my question, Meg. I tell you what, answer this for me. Do you love him?" Trey asked.

There was silence on the phone which seems like an hour. Then Meagan told Trey that she has to go and that she loves him. "Don't fucking lie to me like that! No, you don't! Don't call me unless you are ready, to be honest with me about this shit. Then maybe we can move forward, until then fuck you, Meg!" Trey heard Meagan release a breath, which seems like she had been holding in. Then that's when the crying started.

Meagan: Bye Tremaine, oh wait. Please tell Sky to remember what I told her. *Click the call went dead*
Trey: * looked over at Sky * Sky when was the last time you talked to Meagan?
Skylar: * looked at Trey like he was stupid * The day she left, why?
Trey: Because she said some shit about tell you to remember what she told you. What the fuck did she tell you?
Skylar: First off you are going to take that bass out of your voice because every time you get angry with other motherfuckers, you take it out on me. The only thing she could be talking about is when she told me to take care of you, while she is gone.

She said getting up out of the bed, but I grab her by her waist pulling her back on the bed. Then I flipped her so I was on top of her. Then I start kissing her on her neck behind her ear. That's when I heard soft moans release from her mouth. That is when I knew I had her. I knew she was way more sexually frustrated, than mad at me. She went to grab my belt. "Daddy stop playing, if you want it then take it," Skylar said. I was glad she had a change of heart about no sex because a nigga was starting to get rub burns from beating my meat.

Skylar Pov

I couldn't take it anymore because Trey had me so damn horny. This morning he called my name and I had to change my panties. It's the way he talks to me and grabs me. Meagan told me to take care of Trey, so I guess this is a part of me just doing that.

Trey was behind me pulling my hair, and man did it feel like I was in heaven. He had one hand on my waist and the other hand had a fistful of my hair. "Damn daddy, right there! That's the spot." Trey knew my body so well in the little time we had been doing our own thing. I think we all took the time to learn each other likes and dislikes and all our spots.

"Damn Sky, grip that dick!" Skylar knew Trey had a lot of built-up frustration and she was letting him take it all out on her, sexually. Skylar gripped his dick because she knew, he loves when she does that. Skylar reached between her legs and started playing with her pussy. Which Skylar knew Trey hates. Skylar knew Trey would demand her to switch positions with him because he hates when she is pleasing herself. While he is fucking her. "Stop that shit and turn over and get on your back!" Trey said.

Skylar follows Trey's directions. Sky likes it when she can see the faces Trey makes. She also loves when Trey talks to her in her ear, with his sexy voice. "Hold your legs all the way up, Sky," Trey said. Her legs were already up on his shoulders. So Sky knew what Trey wanted, so she give him what he wanted. He started hitting her g-spot, and it took her over the edge.

"Oooh daddy, right there! Fuck, I'm about to! Ahhhh, fuck!" Skylar felt her wetness running down the crack of her ass. She knew she had squirted but that didn't stop Trey. Skylar starts gripping his dick again. Once her body recovered. Skylar knew Trey won't be able to hold it in much longer.

"Damn Sky, grip that dick just like that! Aahhhhh fuck!" I felt Trey cum inside of me, for the first time. I didn't realize it until Trey pulls out of me and I notice he didn't have a rubber on.