Chapter 11

Meagan Pov

"I'm in love with someone else and it's not Sky. Trey looked at Meagan like she just ripped his heart out of his chest. Which made Meagan cry even harder. "Trey I love you and I'm so sorry." "Who is it, Meagan!" Trey said with so much force and anger that scared Meagan. "Trey I don't think I should tell you that at this specific moment." "So that means it's somebody that I know, right?" Trey said, inches away from Meagan's face. She couldn't even speak because she was so scared that he might kill her.

Before she knew it, Trey grab her by her throat and kick the chair from under her. Holding her up in the air by her neck. She couldn't breathe or speak to tell Trey to stop, she felt herself losing consciousness. "Trey put her down, you're going to kill her. Please stop!" Skylar said from behind of Meagan. Trey put Meagan on her feet and let go of her neck. She dropped to the ground trying to catch her breath.

Trey: Get your ass up and get your shit and get the fuck out. Until you ready to tell me who the fuck it is. Don't even fucking contact me at all or I swear I will finish what I started. * walking past Skylar and Meagan and into the house.
Skylar: Meg what the fuck happened? *helping her up* Meg you have 15 minutes to get what you need and get the fuck out. Trey cut your shit, we understand that you are serious. I'll make sure she is not here, just give her a minute. Go in the house.

Trey finally start walking into the house after standing at the sliding door for a few minutes. Meagan knew he would get upset but she didn't plan on telling him that she cheated until he brought up the feeling shit. Meagan knew it was the best way to tell him, rather than later. Meagan didn't want to tell Trey who before she let Chris know that he knows now. Chris is going to kill Meagan if Trey doesn't, but Meagan couldn't keep living this lie to save both their asses. "What happened Meg?" Skylar asked.

"Sky listen just take care of him while I'm gone, okay? Hopefully, I will be back soon, okay? Right now he is just upset." Meagan tried to reassure her but she was trying to reassure herself more. Meagan kissed Sky softly on her lips before walking into the house and grabbing her purse and car keys. Walking out the front door.

Skylar Pov

Skylar had no idea what the fuck just happened, all she thought was both Trey and Meagan were tripping. One minute they were talking about feelings and then next Trey started tripping, holding Meagan up in the air and choking her.

I walked back inside the house after Meagan pulled off. I saw Trey coming downstairs with SX Blanco and a gold box which I knew had weed in it. I stood at the bottom of the stairs so he would have something to say to me even if he moves me out of his way. He stopped and looked at me in my eyes. "Sky baby I don't want to talk about it please move." He said.

Skylar grab the box out of his hand and walked outside to the patio table and sat down. She pulled the weed, paper, and grinder out of the box and start the process of rolling his blunts. Trey came and sat down, next to Skylar and start drinking the bottle. After a while of them drinking and rolling. Skylar looked over at Trey and saw that he was just staring at her.

Skylar: What?
Trey: Sky what if it was just me and you and no Meagan? Would you ever cheat on me?
Skylar: No Trey, I couldn't hurt you like that. Plus your all man a woman wants and will need. Why did you ask?
Trey: Because Meagan just admitted to cheating on me even before you came into the picture.

"No, she didn't," I couldn't believe my ears. The way Meagan talks about Trey, you would think she worships the ground he walks on and drinks his bathwater, every night. Not that she had been cheating for god knows how long. For some reason, I was starting to get pissed at the moment. That she didn't tell me anything and that she did our nigga like that. "So how do you feel about that daddy?"

"Right now, numb," Trey said grabbing Skylar's thigh and rubbing it up and down. Skylar knew when Trey was horny because he would start grabbing on her body. He leaned over and start kissing on her neck and licking her ear.

"Trey I'm not going to do this right now because you've been drinking and emotional right now. We have rules and Meagan is still your wife." Trey looked at Skylar like she just told him that she was on her period. Which she should've said to avoid the way he was looking at her. He grabbed the blunt, Skylar just finished rolling up and said. "Don't call her that right now because you deserve that right now, more than she does," Trey said.