Chapter 19

Skylar Pov

I pulled up to the house and saw Meagan's car still in the driveway. I grab my stuff out of the car and walked inside to be expecting the worst. But all I heard was smacking coming from the kitchen. I put my stuff down and head into the kitchen.

"WTF!" Skylar said. Trey had Meagan pinned up against the kitchen counter, with his hand around her neck and his other hand holding her ass in the air, while hitting it from the back and slapping her ass. I couldn't help but get a little bit jealous. "You like that shit don't you? You miss daddy's dick huh?" Trey said. "Hell yeah daddy, I miss your dick!" Meagan turned her head towards the entrance. Where I was and instantly smile at me when she saw me. "Damn daddy your hoe doesn't like joining anymore," Meagan said. With that Trey finally stopped and looked at me standing there. A look of sympathy crosses his face. I could tell he hates being in this certain situation. I just turned and left out the kitchen.

Skylar grabs her things out of the foyer and headed upstairs to her room and start packing her things. Skylar knew from that little scene in the kitchen that Meagan may not have won the fight but she had definitely won the battle.

Trey Pov

Trey put on his shoes and pants and thought to himself. "Damn shawty should never have to walk in on this." Skylar had looked at Trey, with a look he couldn't describe. It was a mixture between understanding and jealousy. Trey couldn't tell if she was upset or angry.

"How long was she standing there?" Trey asked knowing that Meagan knew she was standing there but didn't say anything. Just so she could hurt her. "I don't know babe, why are you stopping?" Meagan asked with a smile on her face. Trey knew that Meagan was his wife but right now he needed to go check on his baby Sky. "Meagan you can let yourself out," Trey said about to head upstairs. "What do you mean? I'm not going nowhere." Meagan said, making Trey stop dead in his tracks. Here we go again. "I know you don't think 'cause we fucked, all is forgiven." Meagan had a look on her face that said exactly that is what she was thinking.

"Meg let me go handle this please, you can head out and I will call you later, I promise," Trey said. I felt bad because Meagan really thought sex solves everything between us. I finally came to an understanding that, that's how we always solve our problems in our relationship. And that's why we going through the shit we going through now.

Upstairs......

Trey knocked on the door since it was shut. He didn't want to walk in and end up in another physical altercation. He had finally convinced Meagan to leave. Now he had to see where his baby head is at, after everything.

Skylar: Go away Trey, I'm fine. * saying from behind the door *
Trey: I just want to talk to you so please let me in.
Skylar: Talk about what Tremaine. You were fucking your wife. I can't be mad at you.
Trey: I know you're mad because you brought it up. * thoughts * "I have no idea why women tell on themselves, like that."

Trey walked into the room because he knew that Skylar wasn't going to let him in. Trey had seen all her stuff on the bed with her luggage on the floor. Skylar had came out of the closet with more stuff. "Get the fuck out," Skylar said. "Come on, please tell me you're not going to act like that," Trey said.

I slipped up Sky she knew how to trigger me. Yes, that's my wife but that should've never happened. I was just caught up in the moment. "I didn't know what else to say." Don't leave, please. I gave her the puppy dog face because that normally works on her. But she just looked at me, that is how I knew she wasn't feeling my face today. I guess I got to go to plan B. I walked over to her.

"You know that I'm not going to let you leave, right?" Trey said. "You really think you can stop me? Get the fuck out of my face Tremaine. I had damn near beat the fuck out of your wife, you want to get a beat down too? Y'all Neverson's must love getting y'all asses beat." Skylar said. Little did she know. "You mad at me like you caught me fucking some other bitch. You know that wasn't supposed to happen. Like I told you, I was caught up in the moment. Trey said grabbing her waist and pushing her towards the bed. I know sex isn't the answer but I'm willing to try it with her. I pushed her down on the bed and start pulling her legs down.

"Can I make you feel better?" Trey asked, kneeling down between her legs. I blew softly on her panties. I pulled her panties to the side and I quickly flicker my tongue between her lips. She moaned. She was trying to hold it in. But when I stuck my tongue inside her walls. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She had started pulling on my hair. I knew she was about to cum. "Let it go because I want to taste all of you. I was sucking waiting for her to release all in my mouth. "Aaawwww fuck, yeeessss Trey, damn!" Skylar yelled. She pushed my head away. I knew she was real sensitive so I left her alone. I got up and walked towards the bathroom to go and brush my teeth. "Oh yeah, put all that shit back in the closet." "Yes daddy whatever you want. I'm going to cook and clean for you." Skylar said in her Jamaican accent.

Sorry for the last part, the only thing that came to mind when I wrote that scene was Jody and Yvette from Baby Boy. Lol.