Chapter 15

Skylar Pov

It's not the fact that Trey didn't use a condom on me, that's bothering me. Because he rarely uses them anyways. What's bothering me is that he never once stop to pull out, until now. I was just getting out of the shower when last night kept replaying in my head. Not only did he do this once before, but four times. We had sex all night long. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should call last night us fucking or did Trey just made love to me, for the first time since last night. He was more tender than usual and he stayed looking into my eyes, giving me slow calculated strokes.

I can't be falling for another woman's husband. But I think I am. I need to have a talk with Meg.

Trey Pov

Man, I can't believe I did that last night. Skylar probably doesn't know what the hell to think right now. I just couldn't stop myself last night. Sky is everything to me right now, that Meg is supposed to be. I just wanted her to feel appreciated by me, so I made love to her last night. I don't even think she recognized the difference. I have no idea if I'm falling for her or if she just filling the void that's been there since Meagan left. I don't want to hurt baby girl feelings. I gotta think this shit through. I just probably made a baby with my mistress. What the fuck! I knew she wasn't on birth control, part of me didn't give a fuck. Maybe I just wanted to hurt Meagan the way she hurt me.

Chris Pov

Meagan has been staying with Chris at his crib, since the bullshit that went down at Trey's house. Chris doesn't know what Meagan wants but he feels bad for letting shit get this far. He just lost his best friend behind something that was his in the first place. Chris knew better but Meagan was depending on him when Trey wouldn't pick up or won't contact her for days. Yeah, Trey was away doing shows but Meagan needed some attention too. Chris felt like it should've never been him giving her the attention she needed. "What the fuck am I going to do," Chris said.

"Hey," Meagan said while walking inside and putting her phone on the nightstand. "Did you talk to him?" Chris asked, noticing that she didn't smile. "Yes, but he is still mad. Or even more upset now." Meagan said, laying down beside Chris. "Why would he be more upset?" Chris asked. "Because he asked me if I love you but instead of answering him. I told him I have to go." Meagan said looking at Chris, trying to see his reaction. "So what's the answer, Meg?" Chris asked. "Not you too. Look I can't answer that question right now. Look I love Trey because he is my husband. But I might have feelings for you too and they might be strong but I just.... I just don't know what I'm feeling right now. So please Chris don't pressure me too." Meagan said, trying to hold everything together. "Look Meagan, I care about you too but I never wanted this to go this far. I knew Trey had to find out one day but I never thought about the consequences, until now. I would've never chosen this over my friendship. Now that it has gotten this far, I don't know if I want to continue going down this path. Because I feel like it's too late to turn back now. I need to stick this out with you. Either way, I'm going to feel fucked up, personally. We made our bed, so now we need to lay in it." Chris said, pulling Meagan in for a hug. She snuggled up, under my arm, and the next thing I knew she had dozed off. I seriously don't know what god has planned for us. But they say if you want to make her laugh. Tell her your plans but I can't right now because I can't think.

Meagan Pov

I woke up at 3 in the morning to hear my phone ringing. I reach over on the nightstand to see the caller ID. It read, Sky Baby. I picked up to expect the worst. Like Trey fall off the wagon again or that he might be in the hospital. Because of my actions.

Phone Call

Meg😘🥰: Hey, is everything ok Sky? *expecting the worst*
Sky Baby♥️😍: Meg, it's me Sky. *whispering*
Meg😘🥰: Why are you whispering, Sky? Are you around Trey?
Sky Baby ♥️😍: Yes but I want to talk to you alone. He is in the bedroom. Meg, can we talk soon? "Meagan knew something had to be off but I feel like she needs this conversation because I didn't leave her with no explanation."
Meg😘🥰: Of course. Just text me when you get the chance.
Sky Baby ♥️😍: Okay I will.
Meg😘🥰: No problem. But one more thing, you know I love you right? And I never meant to hurt you or Trey. I should've been honest from the beginning. "Meagan didn't know how Skylar would've responded because she is shy sometimes. I knew that we cared about her but I don't know if she is fully aware that she became more than our mistress. I honestly do love her."
Sky Baby ♥️😍: I love you too, Meg. I will see you soon. I gotta go.