Chapter 20

Chris Pov

"Where have you been all day?" I asked Meagan since she had been gone all morning and it was almost dark outside. "Out," Meagan said. She must be hiding something because she answered me with one word." Chris said. "I know that but out where?" I asked, seeing if she was going, to be honest with me. I turned to look at her good. "What the fuck happened to your face? You look like you had gotten attacked." Chris said, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine Chris, I just got into a little fight with Skylar," Meagan said. "So you were at Trey's house?" Chris asked, knowing that Meagan wouldn't play him. "No... I mean yes but not when the fight happened. I met Sky at the park to talk. She had confessed to me that she and Trey were having unprotected sex. So I got upset and next thing I knew we were fighting." Meagan explained. Something doesn't make sense to me. "So what if they were fucking. We are over here doing the same shit. If you said you are for me why do you care about what he is doing? Chris asked. "What do you mean Chris, that is still my husband. He shouldn't be making babies with another bitch, while we still married." Meagan said. "Fuck that it's more to the story than you are telling me because your ass sounds jealous. If you are still hang up on Trey, then why the fuck are you with me." She had look like I had discovered her secret. "Yeah, 'cause you were only here until he takes your ass back, right?" Chris asked.

"No it's not like that Chris, it's just that we are still married," Meagan explained. I had looked at her lying ass like she had grown two heads. See this is the shit that takes me back to that Rihanna situation. I don't like being lied to, and in my face. I got up from the couch and head upstairs to pack her shit. "Where are you going, Chris?" Meagan asked, following Chris upstairs. "To pack your shit, what else. If there is some other place you rather be then go." Chris said. "What are you talking about Chris?" Meagan asked while Chris was grabbing her stuff and throwing them in the suitcase. I thought to myself that I was going to fuck her up. Then I thought again that is not a good idea.

"You ready to be honest with me and tell me the whole truth? Because right now, all your telling me is parts of the story. So what you want me to believe is that you guys just fought for all them hours and ain't shit else happened." Chris said. Meagan looked at me, then her eyes start getting watery. Now she wants to pull the crying card. I went back to throwing her shit out of the closet because I don't have time for her shit. "Okay, I will tell you, just stop throwing my shit," Meagan said with tears in her eyes. "The truth better be the only thing coming out of your mouth," Chris said. She shook her head, telling me yes. "Go ahead and tell me," Chris said.

Meagan Pov

I had just finished telling Chris everything that happened. He was just sitting on the bed and I was sitting on the floor. The look on his face is one I couldn't describe. "So you fucked Trey, right?" Chris asked, while Meagan slowly nodded her head.

Chris jumped up scaring the shit out of Meagan. Meagan quickly tried to get up but Chris was already on top of her. With his big hands wrapped around her small neck. Now Meagan knew she liked that shit but the look in Chris's eyes told her to not take this certain situation lightly. Chris hadn't squeezed her neck yet. "Chris... baby... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far. Please it won't happen again, just please let me go."Meagan said, trying to grab his hand from around her neck. But Chris tense up and start squeezing her neck. When he saw Meagan fighting back a little bit.

"I should've known your cheating ass would have done the same thing to me you done to him. You can't even be trusted to leave the house for a couple of hours." Chris said. Chris was about to hit Meagan with his other hand but Meagan close her eyes waiting for him to hit her but it never came. Meagan opened her eyes and saw Chris's expression and it was filled with remorse. Chris had released the hold of Meagan's neck. "I'm so sorry Meg. I shouldn't have put my hands on you." Chris said apologizing. Chris got up off of Meagan and start picking up her clothes and placing them back in the closet. Meagan just stayed there confused. Wondering if Chris was bipolar or something. Or did he have two personalities?

"Chris I'm not the one, that sorry shit it won't happen again. It just..." He had cut me off. "Meagan I know that's your husband and I can't be mad at you for doing you. I'm not mad. I just have to keep in mind that you don't belong to me." Chris said. Now that statement coming from Chris had really crushed me. Because I really do love him, but technically I was still Mrs. Neverson. I needed to find out what I want before I lose the both of them.