Chapter 1

Trey Pov

"Damn Meagan!" Before I knew it, I had come all over her. Sex with Meagan is always great, the first couple of nights. Since I been back home. Once we got back into our usual routine, it started getting basic and boring. We don't even do role play anymore or even foreplay. Most times she just wants to fuck. Once a month, I might get some head, while I'm home. Yeah, I slipped up and got some while I was on the road. A few times, but I never put my d**k in another p***y. Now putting it in their mouth is a different story.

"Alright, I'm going to hit the shower." I slid out from between her legs.

Meagan: You want some company?
Trey: Now just know if you bring your ass in this shower. It won't be know cleaning going on. So stay your ass right there on the bed.

I head into the bathroom and started to take a shower. I had to get ready to go out with the guys. I had already told Meagan. She wasn't cool with it but hey everyone wants time with Trey. And I have been occupied enough with Meagan. I finished taking my shower and wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked into the bedroom to see my outfit. Laid out on the bed, with the shoes to match. Meagan walked into the room with a bowl of chips and a cup of juice. (Outfit in mm)

Trey: You must be cool with me going out if you are putting out my clothes.
Meagan: * smiled * I know you don't want to be boo'd up with me all the time. So I just have to be cool with it.
Trey: You know I love you right and you also know I don't mind being boo'd up with you. But any other night babe, you know you are right by my side. I promised the guys a guy's night out. Next time you and the girls can come.

I took a look at myself in the mirror and I had to say, god damn I look good. Meagan does know how to dress her man.

I swear Meagan has a lot of stamina.

Trey: Meagan stop because you know I got to go. Be ready when I get back home. I love you.
Meagan: Love you too babe.

With that, I walked out of the house and got in my 2017 Range Rover, and pull off to the club.

Trey Pov

30 Mins Later- At Gold Room Club

Me and my boys were at the club in the VIP section. Sipping on our drinks. We love coming to the Golden Room Club, when we just want to drink and chill, without all the drama.

Chris: So you and Meagan still going through that awkward stage? * drinking his Powerade *
Trey: We are good and yes we still going through that stage. I just don't know what to do at this point. When we are good, we are good and when we are bad, we are bad. " sipping his Conjure "
August: Me and Miracle went through that stage but we got through it. Okay, when you invest in the right one you have to think about all your options first. Before you give up.
Trey: I never said I was giving up. I'm willing to try new shit. I just don't know if Meagan would be down.
Chris: Like what?
Trey: Shit, I have no idea. I've been thinking mostly about sex. If we could get that spark back in the bedroom. I would be able to deal with all the other bullshit.
August: You have to know, that sex isn't everything.
Trey: I know that Aug, but that's our only problem. Is sex. Other than that, Meagan is my ride-or-die.
August: Since it's sex. Try what me and Miracle did.
Chris and Trey: And what's that?
August: A threesome.