Chapter 17 Part 2

Trey Pov

Trey stepped out of the shower, to hear his phone ringing. Trey picked up his phone to see Meagan's name flash on the screen.

"What?" Trey said after answering the phone. "Please don't hang up on me, it's important," Meagan said, sounding like she had been crying. "I said what, now speak or get the fuck off my phone." Trey wasn't showing Meagan any sympathy. "Trey I... I... I'm pregnant." Trey's heart stopped. Trey had felt frozen. "By who?" All Trey could've asked. "Chris." Trey couldn't believe it. There was silence until Meagan finally spoke up. "I wish it was by you, Trey," Meagan said, finally crying. Trey couldn't believe that Chris and Meagan, were fucking without protection. And now she is pregnant by this nigga. I can't believe my wife is pregnant by my best friend. This shit had felt like one of those lifetime movies, Sky be watching. "I will have my lawyer contact you from now on. He will send you the papers. Just signed them and stay the fuck out of my life." With that Trey hung up on her.

I turned over to see Sky sleeping peacefully in my arms. I can't believe that I had a dream like that. It must've been my subconscious telling me something. Is Sky pregnant? I know Meagan ain't going wanna hear this shit. I know my marriage would definitely be over. Ain't no coming back from getting someone else pregnant. I know Meagan said she doesn't want any kids. So I know she wouldn't want me having them with someone else.

Wait, what the fuck am I saying. Her ass is the one that cheated. She had known about Sky. She and Sky were supposed to stay on birth control. But Sky said that the depo was fucking with her weight and Meagan just be forgetting to take hers.

Trey knew, in the beginning, he said he didn't want no kids but on the inside, Trey couldn't wait to be a father. He wanted one of his own. Trey loves his nephew but that was Forrest's legacy. He wanted to create his own. After this shit. Trey was thinking it might be with Skylar.

Skylar Pov

"Hey boo," Skylar said walking up to Meagan. Meagan was sitting at the picnic table, where they first met. "Hey, Sky baby." Meagan stood up to give Skylar a side hug. "How has it been since I left the house?" Meagan asked, with her and Skylar sitting across from each other. When Meagan asked Skylar that. It made Skylar remember that song by Shirley Brown.

Hello, may I speak to Barbara
Barbara, this is Shirley
You might not know who I am
But the reason I am
Calling you is because

I was going through my
Old man's pockets this morning
And I just happened to
Find your name and number

So woman to woman
I don't think it's being
Any more than fair to call you
And let you know where
I'm coming from

Now Barbara, I don't know
How you're gonna take this
But whether you be cool or
Come out of a bag on me
You see it really doesn't
Make any difference

But it's only fair
That I let you know that
The man you're in love with
He's mine

From the top of his head
To the bottom of his feet
The bed he sleeps in and
Every piece of food he eats

Skylar snapped out of her thoughts. When Meagan started looking at her funny. "It... It's been good. We have been go... Good." Skylar said, stuttering a little bit. Not knowing how to tell Meagan this. "Sky baby, what's up seriously? When you call me that night. You were whispering and now today your stuttering, like your scared to tell me something. So what's really going on, tell me." Meagan had a look of concern, more than anything. Skylar knew that she had to just come out with it. "Meg I'm falling in love with Trey," Skylar said really quickly, just to get it all out there. "Aww Sky baby, I know Trey is a lovable person. I knew eventually, that would happen. I'm not mad at you, do you remember what I told you." Skylar nodded her head. "I know Trey doesn't know how to be alone, without some type of womanly attention. He needs you more than anything when I left. I will be surprised if he doesn't feel the same way about you, Sky." Meagan said, surprising Skylar when she said that.

"So your cool with knowing that your husband might love someone else?" Skylar asked. "Not someone else Sky, he loves you. Someone I place in our lives. How can I be mad about the situation, I help create." Meagan said, grabbing Skylar's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Okay here goes nothing. "One more thing Meg." Meagan looked at Skylar like she was waiting on her to finish her sentence. "Me and Trey have been having sex." Meagan interrupted Skylar, while she was speaking. "Sky I would expect for y'all to be having sex. We all had sex before so I'm not mad. You been holding all this in, thinking I would be mad at you?" Meagan asked. "Yes but Meg, we have been having unprotected sex." The look on Meagan face, went from warm to just plain cold. Skylar knew Meagan, wasn't expecting that but she couldn't keep it in no more. After what felt like hours of them sitting down. Meagan finally spoke. "Are you pregnant?" Meagan asked. Skylar shook her head, saying no. Because Skylar didn't think it was the right time to tell her that it's a possibility, she might be pregnant. "Good... Good because I would've beat both y'all asses.

Cliffhanger... Dom, Dom, Dom...