Chapter 22

Skylar Pov

"We made it," Skylar said yelling while getting off the plane. They were at Lynden Pindling International Airport. Skylar was glad that they took a private plane because it was her first time flying. Surprisingly with Trey, it didn't feel like a plane ride though. It felt like they were back home chilling once they were in the air.

"Stop all that yelling girl," Trey said handing out the bags to the driver to put in the truck. "I can't help it, I'm just so excited," Skylar said walking over to Trey. "Me too baby," Trey said grabbing Skylar's ass cheek, giving it a squeeze. They got in the car and headed towards the resort. Skylar couldn't wait to get in her room and take a relaxing bath. Her body is tense from the plane ride. After about 20 minutes of driving, they arrived at the beautiful resort. They walked inside the resort and check-in.

"Hello welcome to The Royal At Atlantis, my name is Rebecca. May I help you get checked in sir?" She was a beautiful girl and I could tell that Trey was her type because she hadn't looked at me once and I had been standing here the whole time. "Um yeah, reservation for Neverson," Trey said not paying her any attention. I reach over and grab his hand for some reason because I felt like I need to do it. "Yes I see, we have your room all set up. Your room will be 420 on the 4th floor. Take elevator B, it will take you to the 4th floor and your room should be the 6th door down on the right. Is there anything else I could do for you, Mr. Neverson?" She asked handing him the key card.

"No that will be all!" Skylar said chiming in. Me and Trey turned and walk towards the elevator. "These females are going to get their feelings hurt in the Bahamas," Skylar said while Trey was laughing. "You are going to get yourself locked up in the Bahamas and I don't think they will care about Trey Songz being here, but keep it up if you want to," Trey said, still laughing. We got off the elevator and Trey followed my every move.

"Well, Rebecca needs to have respect for her guests, not trying to fuck them. Skylar said, grabbing the key and putting it in the lock. The lock clicked and they entered. Now let me tell you the room was amazingly gorgeous. Trey really went all out while picking the room. It had a living room, kitchen, and dining room space. It was like a mini apartment. "The first thing I need to do is find a weed man because I know they got one around here somewhere," Trey said while Skylar was looking at him. "So who you said was going to jail," Skylar said as Trey look at her and suck his teeth.

"Don't get scary on me now because back in Atlanta you were making those pickups. Trey said. That's true Skylar was making the pickups for Trey even though he did them himself sometimes. "Whatever, do it by yourself. I'm going to take a nice relaxing bath." Skylar said going into the bathroom to check it out.

One Hour Later~

Skylar had just gotten out of the tub and her bath was amazing. She dried off and lotion her body before she put on her bathing suit. Skylar didn't know what Trey had planned but she was ready to hit the beach. Skylar walked out of the bathroom and saw Trey laying down on the bed smoking a blunt.

"Where in the hell did you get that weed from?" Skylar asked walking over to the bed and sitting beside him. "Mind your business," Trey said with a smile on his face. "I will mind my business when your ass gets put in jail. You probably got that shit from a cop." Skylar said reaching for the blunt but Trey snatched it back. "You didn't put in on this man," Trey said trying to sound like Smokey from Friday. "Whatever, you being stingy now? Because you know you are going to want some later and I just might be queen the petty." Skylar said getting up. Trey pulled her arm and pull her back onto the bed.

"Here man cause your ass is extra petty," Trey said handing Skylar the blunt. Skylar took a pull and instantly started choking. "That's what your ass gets. This isn't that America shit, this is that homegrown Bahamas shit." Trey said grabbing the blunt back from Skylar. "Plus you are not about to waste my shit, like that," Trey said.

After coughing out what felt like my insides, I was ready to take another pull. Trey had passed me the blunt and this time it went down smoothly. After we smoked the whole blunt together, I was so high that I forgot what the hell I wanted to do. Trey had looked high as fuck, as usual. He had his back against the headboard and his hand was on my ass, rubbing it. I have no idea why he likes to do that when he is high. I had jumped up and straddle his waist.

"Why you do that when you are high?" Skylar asked while putting her face in the crack of Trey's neck and started sucking on it. "Do what?" Trey asked while smacking Skylar's ass. "Rub my ass when you are high," Skylar said. "I'm sorry, it's just a habit. I thought you like it because you never stop me before." Trey said. "I wasn't stopping you now, I just wanted to know why. Was it an habit you use to do with Meagan?" Skylar asked. "So your ass is sitting there thinking about her?" Trey said getting a little bit serious and sounding a bit jealous. Here they were in the beautiful Bahamas, and Trey was here thinking. Skylar was thinking about Meagan. "Just shut the fuck up and let me fuck the shit out of you. That's what your ass need, must be." Trey said, turning over and ending up on top of Skylar in between her legs.

"I don't need shit but for you to get your ass up off of me." Sky said getting upset. "What the fuck is your problem now Skylar?" Trey asked getting upset as well. Because he used my full name but I wasn't about to back down because if he wanted to be here with her, he could've. "Just get the fuck up off me Tremaine," Skylar said throwing his full name back at him. I know I'm being petty and blowing this out of proportion but my feelings have been all over the place, lately. "No your ass is going to tell me what's wrong with you or we can still like this, the whole entire trip," Trey said getting comfortable between Skylar's legs and laying his head on her stomach, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Is this nigga serious right now? Either I act like I'm horny so we can fuck and get it over with or tell him the truth. "Trey move your head a little further down," I said trying to hint that I want a little tongue action. "You think after your little action you deserve some head, nah. Now tell me what's wrong with your ass or we staying like this. Skylar, I'm not playing with your ass." Trey said getting even more comfortable, in between her legs. "Alright. I got jealous because I thought you were thinking about Meagan while rubbing on my ass. Skylar said. Trey just threw his head back and started laughing. "What the fuck is so funny Trey because I didn't catch the joke," Skylar said.

"Cause your as petty as hell. Why have you been in your feelings so much lately?" Trey asked, looking up at Skylar. Skylar turned her head because she was about to cry. I have no idea what's wrong with me because lately, I have been short-tempered and aggravated, but most of all, I have been hateful towards Trey. Trey had stopped looking at me. "Jesusss!" Trey said looking back at Skylar with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Skylar said taking the opportunity to get up out of the bed, but Trey just lay her back down and started looking at her stomach. My stomach had started to poke out because of me being greedy. I swear I might have tapeworms in my stomach. Because most of the time I go grocery shopping, some of the food don't even be making it into the house. So for Trey to look at my stomach, made me feel a little bit self-conscious. "I have no idea why I didn't figure it out sooner," Trey said smiling at Skylar while rubbing her stomach. "Your ass is pregnant!" Trey said.

The Bahamas brought out the truth!!!

How do y'all think Meagan is going to feel if Skylar is pregnant?

Keep commenting and voting. I really do appreciate you guys showing me some love!!!!!!!