Chapter 24

Trey Pov

Trey was livid with Skylar's ass. Trey couldn't believe that Skylar didn't want to have his baby. Out of everything they had been through, Trey never thought that Skylar would be the one to cut him so deep. Trey was about to take Skylar's ass back to Atlanta and drop her ass like a hot potato. How are you going to fuck a married man but as soon as you slipped up and get pregnant, now your ass wants to be saved and sanctified? Trey walked back out to the living room and Skylar was still on the floor where he left her ass.

"So you must really think I'm playing with your ass huh?" Trey asked walking over to her and sitting on the couch in front of her. "I don't wanna leave Tremaine, we just got here. Can we just talk about this without you putting your hands on me, please?" Skylar knew Trey hates when females look down when they are talking to him, it shows him a sign of weakness and Skylar wasn't weak. "What the fuck are you looking down for Sky?" Trey asked scooting up to the edge of the chair. Skylar looked up at Trey and Trey had seen the tears in her eyes. Trey hate seeing Skylar crying but she had fucked up when she said what she said earlier. "What you crying for? Trey asked.

"I'm sorry, I should've talked to you first before I came up with my own decision but I knew you wouldn't have wanted me to get an abortion. Skylar said. Skylar was damn right because if she had told Trey what she wanted to do, it would have not ended any differently than it did today. Trey would've damn near killed her ass but Skylar wasn't killing Trey's baby, what she can do is have his baby and then do whatever she wants after that. "Look if you really don't want to have the baby, then your only option is to give birth to my child and then give me my baby. And then you can kick rocks for all I care because what you not going to do is kill my child." Trey said not trying to hear what else Skylar had to say, besides keeping his child.

"I don't think I could just have the baby and then leave," Skylar said looking up at Trey trying to see what he was going to say or do. "Skylar you are not about to kill my seed. Thinking like that would get your ass fucked up." Trey said. Trey was tired of arguing with Skylar's ass. "What do you want to do because first, you said you don't want to leave, but I don't want to fuck with you no more if you planning on having an abortion when we get back to Atlanta," Trey said. Skylar finally got up and bent down in front of Trey on the couch. Skylar places her hands on Trey's knees and looked up at him in his eyes.

"If you can promise me that you won't just up and leave me or fuck me over when Meagan comes back into the picture and leave me as a single mother, then I will keep the baby," Skylar said. Trey couldn't believe that's why Skylar was going to kill the baby, because she thought Trey was going to drop her when he and Meagan work shit out. Trey would never do some shit like that. "How could you think I would drop my responsibility like that? Come on Sky you know me better than that. I would never do you or my baby like that." Trey said putting his finger under Skylar's chin and bending down to kiss her lips. Trey saw the tears coming before they even drop. "Why are you crying, babes?". Trey asked.

"I thought you wouldn't want to have a baby with me because you and Meagan were together for years and y'all didn't have a baby. I thought maybe you didn't want kids." Skylar explained. Skylar was wrong it was Meagan who didn't want to have kids. Trey couldn't wait to have a kid of his own, but Trey thought he would have them with his wife, not his girlfriend. "I always wanted kids, Meagan was the one who didn't want any kids," Trey explain as Skylar reached up and kiss his lips. Trey couldn't help but pull Skylar onto his lap. "Trey's dick got hard immediately and Trey knew Skylar felt it.

"Are we good?" Skylar asked in between kisses. "Are you keeping my baby?" Trey asked as Skylar shook her head. "Then we good baby," Trey said as he reached down into Skylar's shorts, to find out she wasn't wearing any panties. "Take off your shorts," Trey said pulling on Skylar's shorts. Skylar got up and pull her shorts down. "Bring that ass here," Trey said as Skylar crawled back onto the bed next to him. "You ready to ride this dick?" Trey asked as Skylar shook her head and place his whole dick in her mouth and went to work. Trey knew the one thing about Skylar, she loves giving him head. It's like that shit turns her on. Skylar came up and then went all the way back down until Trey's dick touch the back of her throat. "F**k Sky baby, that shit feels hella good," Trey said, already close to cumming. Trey wanted some of Skylar's tight p***y.

"Get up babe and get on all fours. Face down and ass up." Trey said as Skylar did as told. Trey could've seen how wet Skylar's p***y was getting because it was dripping. Trey lines his d**k up with Skylar's hole and slides in. Skylar was tight so Trey knew it must've been hurting her because she was dripping a lot. "Skylar arch your back," Trey said as Skylar came back up, so Trey had to punish Skylar for that little stunt. He started pounding the shit out of her p***y. "Damn babe slow down. Awwww shit!" Skylar said as Trey wasn't giving her any mercy. When p***y is this good, you can't do anything but apologize later. Trey was ready to bust all inside of Skylar. That's what is so good about Skylar having Trey's baby because there is no need for condoms. Trey let go and nutted all inside of Skylar, while she was coming off of her orgasm.

Damn baby that was great. Now I really forgive you." Trey said as he laughed as Skylar punched him in his side. "I'm foreal," Trey said. "Hahaha, your ass ain't funny," Skylar said laughing. Trey was ready for round two already but Trey decided to get up and surprise her with Tremaine Jr. one more time. "Skylar baby wait for me," Trey said.

Meagan Pov

Meagan just left the doctor's office and she was sure she was pregnant. Two and a half months for sure. Which makes it, even more, harder because she didn't know who the father is. Meagan was waiting for them to tell her how far along she is so she can have a chance to know who the father is, but she was sleeping with both Trey and Chris around two and half a month ago. Meagan knew Chris wouldn't want to hear that shit and neither is Trey. Meagan walked into the house to see Chris watching basketball. "Hey baby, how did it go?" Chris asked as he got the remote to turn down the TV. Well here goes nothing because Chris was about to find out one day.

"I'm two and a half months pregnant," Meagan said sitting down on the couch right beside Chris. Chris was waiting on Meagan to finish what she had to say. "Around two and half months ago, I was sleeping with both you and Trey. So that didn't help at all." Meagan said explaining herself. "Why are you making a big deal about this, just tell Trey it's mines so when the test comes back. Hopefully, it's mines." Chris said. Chris was out of his fucking mind. "Are you out of your mind, Trey will kill me if he finds out that I lied?" Meagan said looking at Chris like he was crazy.

"Not if he finds out it's my baby. Now I got to share theses special pregnancy moments with him. What are we supposed to do when we go to every doctor's appointment? What if he goes one day and I go another?" Chris asked. That's what's so crazy because he was right but we made our bed so we might as well lay in it. When the blogs finds out about this, everything would have to come out and I wasn't ready for that. "I will figure something out okay, just let me think about this," I said putting my head in his lap. Chris started rubbing my head because he knew that soothes me. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.