Chapter 7

The Next Day....

Trey Pov

I had just finished playing basketball with Chris and August. When I got to the house and got inside, I notice how quiet it was. "Where in the hell are these girls? Meagan! Skylar!" I yelled. That's when I heard laughter coming from the back. So I walked out back and there they were in the jacuzzi, sipping on some red wine.

Trey: Well damn y'all didn't invite me to the party.
Meagan: Must you be invited to everything?
Trey: Hell yeah, since I pay every bill in here. * laughing and taking a seat in the jacuzzi * So what did y'all do, all day?

"We to exercise and then we went to do a little bit of shopping and we had lunch. Did I mention this was all on your black card?" Skylar said. I see I got another Meagan on my hands already. So how much did y'all spend?" Both Skylar and Meagan looked at Trey and smiled. "Alright don't tell me but I will find out when the bill comes in the mail. I'm going to take a shower. I said, walking into the house.

Nothing had really popped off just yet with Skylar. Just a little kiss every now and then and it's only between Meagan and Skylar. Trey thought everybody was still warming up to each other before they take off. Trey was starting to feel it because him and Meagan haven't had sex in a while. He reached into the shower and cut on the water, then he started getting undressed and got in the shower. Trey was just about you rinse off and get out when the shower door opened and in walked Meagan and Skylar. Naked as the day they were born. Trey was feeling like the luckiest in the world right now.

Meagan Pov

We had just gotten in the shower and Trey had this lustful look in his eyes, from seeing me and Skylar naked. I knew Trey was ready because it had almost been 2 weeks since we got down and dirty. I reach for the rag in his hand and started to rinse him off. I then look over at Skylar and winked at her to come join. She looked at Trey and said the most sexiest shit ever. "What would you like to do daddy?"

Trey just smiled at Skylar then he grab her hand and pull her closer to him. He surprised me when he kissed her. I didn't mind because her lips make you want to suck the pink of them. It surprised me because Trey wasn't into kissing like that. He was kissing her differently though. Then he grabbed Skylar's hair and pull her down slowly, so she could kiss his chest. I walked from behind of him to stand in front of them to see this action for myself. When she reached his dick she just looked up and smiled. Then in one swift motion, she took his dick and place all of it in her mouth. Not even I could get past the tip of his dick but I got to give her credit because she was trying. I was so turned on that I placed my hand in between my legs and start rubbing my clit. A few seconds later, I started dripping.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I open my eyes. Trey was just staring at me. He smiled letting me know that he was enjoying the show. Trey had his hands wrapped around Skylar's hair, while he was pushing his dick further and further into her mouth. I walked over to him and started kissing him. He reached down and started to play with my clit. When I stopped to catch my breath, I saw Skylar on her feet again. She turned me around where my back was facing Trey then she pushed me against the shower wall and start kissing on my neck. Working her way down to my breast. Trey saw this as his opportunity to slide in from the back. When he did, I had almost came on myself. After a few seconds it started to feel hella good, it felt like he was taking my breath away. That is when I felt somebody's fingers playing with my clit. I knew that I couldn't hold on any longer. "Fuck!" Meagan said.

Trey: Hold that shit, Meg. I can feel you tighten up. * smacking her ass*
Skylar: Let it go for me. * slapping her pussy lips, then rubbing her clit faster *

I didn't know who to listen to because both of them kept speeding up with the pace. "I can't hold anymore Trey!" "I'm about to cum Sky." With that, I let go and man did I feel like I was floating on cloud nine. I felt Trey's grip getting tighter, which means he was about to cum. But he surprised me by pulling his dick out. He whispered in my ear and told me to get a condom. I shook my head and said no. "She passed the test. Come here, Skylar." Meagan said. Skylar had taken my spot but Trey turned her around facing the wall and told her to arch her back. I watched as Trey enters her and her body tensed up, Trey hates that. I knew he was about to hurt her feelings.

Trey: Sky don't play with me, your tight ass better take this dick, like I know you can.
Skylar: But it hurts, Trey. Please slow it down.
Trey: Sky I'm already going slow as I want. Now arch your back like I told you or we going to have a fucking problem.

Skylar arched her back and Trey slide back into her pussy. I knew Skylar haven't had dick in a while because she told me. Me and Trey have fucked a couple of times after not seeing each other for some months. So I knew she was hurting, so I went and stood in front of her and start kissing her and sucking on her neck, then she started to moan. Letting me know that the pain was slowly fading and being replaced by pleasure. I got on my knees and started playing with her pussy, she was wet as fuck. I never wanted to taste another woman's juice, so bad. I stick my fingers into my mouth and she had tasted like honey to me. I kissed her to let her know how she taste. When I did that I saw Trey couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out his dick and start jerking it off.

"Both of y'all come here," Trey said, as Meagan and Skylar drop to their knees and look up at Trey. "Kiss her," Trey said, as Meagan began tonging down Skylar. Skylar had all of Meagan's bottom lip in her mouth sucking on it. She was still tasting Skylar's juice.

"Do y'all fine asses know that y'all fucking right. So which one of y'all want this." Trey said as Meagan look at Skylar and said. "I've never done this before," Skylar told her it was fine, she would teach her another time. With that, Skylar opens her mouth and lets out her tongue and Trey releases all his kids in her throat. "Let's get you clean up," Meagan said.

Damn, that wasn't as bad as I thought. I think it could've been a little bit better though. I'm thinking about doing another scene in the next chapter. Well, Vote Vote Vote, and Comment Comment!!!!! I will love to know what y'all think and any suggestions.