Chapter 13

Trey Pov

To be honest, Skylar was right. I shouldn't be playing tick for tack. I honestly do miss Meagan like crazy. The only thing keeping me sane is Skylar. She has been making sure I don't fall off the deep end, while I haven't heard anything from Meagan since the day she left.

Trey was guessing she was with whatever fuck boy she had been fucking with. Trey didn't make it any better when he told Meagan he doesn't want anything to do with her until she tells him who the fuck nigga is. Trey has this feeling that it's somebody he knows because Meagan didn't go out like that, so she could meet new people.

Chris: What's good bro? * walked in Chris and August *
Trey: Nothing much just chilling. Just about to drop this track.
August: We came to check on you. We haven't seen your ass in years. * sitting next to Trey *
Trey: I've just been cooling, focusing on Tremaine.

Trey didn't know if he wanted to tell his boys about him and Meagan. Seeing that he doesn't know who the nigga is yet. For all he knows, she could be fucking one of them.

Chris: Trey!
Trey: Huh. * paying attention *
Chris: Damn your head is in the clouds. What's going on man?
Trey: Man just a lot of shit on my mind, that's all. But what you guys got going on? * shrugged * Any new music yet?
Chris: Shit I'm still doing shows from my last album. So I'm on a little hiatus right now.
August: I'm working on my next album but it's no rush.
Trey: Y'all want to hop on one of my tracks for my new album? "They give Trey that look, like nigga please." Why are y'all looking at me like that for?
August: Nigga the last time we did that, it cost me more time away from home. That shit blew up so quickly. If Miracle even thinks I'm doing another single, she might kill me. * Trey laughed at August*
Trey: How is Miracle by the way?
August: She's good but she's concerned about you and Meagan. Because you know they talk.
Trey: Did she tell Miracle why she isn't at the house anymore? * he said sarcastically, getting upset again *
August: Yeah, she told Miracle that she fucked up and she deserves the way you treated her. But Trey how are you handling it, honestly?
Trey: How the fuck do you think I'm handling it? That's my wife August, somebody I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Now I don't even know if I see that anymore. *placing his head in his hands*
Chris: So you don't see yourself forgiving her at all?
Trey: All I ask her to do, is tell me who the guy is but she couldn't do that. So I feel like she is protecting that dude. So no I'm not going to forget about that shit. * looking at Chris * "She must care more about that nigga, if she couldn't tell me.
August: What about Skylar?

Trey couldn't do anything but just smiled at the mention of her name. Because she has really been there for Trey, through all the bullshit. "Man she been there for me through it all and she didn't have to be," Trey said. "Y'all still fucking?" Chris asked real quick. "Nope, not since Meagan left. Not saying I haven't tried she just not with it. She feels like she would be disrespecting Meagan or some shit. Personally, I don't give a fuck." "What I don't understand is that the both of you have been cheating on each with old girl. So why are you mad about her stepping out on you?" Chris asked. Trey and August both looked at Chris like he was stupid. "You want me to handle that for you or you got it?" August asked. "I got this," Trey said turning to Chris. "Nigga you sound stupid as hell. What does us having a threesome have to do with her fucking another nigga? Plus she was doing that way before Skylar came into the picture. So what the fuck are you talking about." Trey said getting all up in Chris's face.

August: Trey your just upset right now, don't take that shit out on me. * August said getting in between Chris and Trey *
Trey: Nah I'm good but what it sounds like is you picking up for her and that is foul as fuck. Why my nigga?
Chris: What the fuck do you mean why? I'm just stating the facts! * standing up as well *
Trey: I advise your high yellow ass to calm the fuck down and sit the fuck back down and don't state no fucking facts!
August: Man y'all chill the fuck out before shit goes left.
Chris: I was there when you weren't! So it does concern me!
Trey: What the fuck do you mean you were there! "Trey said catching on to what Chris just said. August turned around as well.
August: Awe fuck, Chris tell me it's not true.
Chris: I'm the nigga she been fucking, you happy now!

Before the YOU HAPPY NOW, even came out of Chris's mouth. Trey had lost it and blackout.

Trey finally knows who Meagan has been fucking.

The next chapter will have what happened at the studio. So stay tuned.