Chapter 2

Trey Pov

Trey: Aug, cut that shit out bro. Are you trying to get me shot?
August: No I am not. I'm so serious. Miracle is the one who came up with the idea and the rules. Just make sure y'all are only doing this to spice up y'all sex life.
Chris: Man Trey don't feed into that bs. August is trying to set you up. So he can knock out the competition.
August: Man I'm so serious right now.
Trey: So y'all still fucking with shawty?
August: Nope.
Trey: What scares me is the catching feelings shit.
August: Listen y'all will have to pick the right chick. Like the chick me and Miracle picked, was into chicks. She didn't mind getting some dick but she preferred pussy.
Trey: What you telling me is, Miracle ate that pussy.

August: Find, don't listen to me but I'm just saying y'all should try it. Since the threesome, me and Miracle, have been going strong.
Trey: I just don't see how a threesome is going to help me and Meagan, with our sex life. * finishing his drink and heading out *
August: Just talk to Meagan about it and see what she thinks. * standing up to leave *

"I never thought I would be taking advice from August. That might get me killed." "I will see you guys at Trey's funeral because I know Meagan won't be down for that shit," Chris said.

30 Mins Later At Home......

Trey walked inside the house and saw it was dark and quiet. He crept up the stairs to his room. To find Meagan asleep. So he decided to take a shower. So he grab some boxers and headed into the bathroom. While Trey was in the shower for 5 minutes. He started to feel, hands rubbing on his back. "Did I wake you up babe?"

Meagan: No I wasn't really sleeping. I was just laying there. Plus you told me to be ready when you get home.
Trey: So you ready?
Meagan: I'm always ready for you daddy. I was thinking about how I can show mini Trey some love tonight.
Trey: * thoughts * "Damn this must be the one time I might actually get some head."

With that, Meagan got on her knees and placed Trey's d**k in her hands, and started to jerk him off slowly. She then place the tip of his d**k in her mouth and started breathing in a lot of air. "The way Meagan was sucking my d**k, felt so damn good." Trey grabbed the back of Meagan's head and started to fuck the shit out of her mouth. Meagan started to moan. which made it even more better.

Trey: That's right baby, suck that d**k. Just like that baby.
Meagan: Mmmmm * moaning *
Trey: Damn baby! Do you want me to nut all down your throat?

Meagan shook her head. Giving Trey permission to cum all in her mouth. It turned Trey on, even more. Meagan felt Trey's d**k get even harder. Which causes Trey to release in her mouth.

"Damn babe, get right and meet me in our room. For round two." Trey said, getting out of the shower. He dried off and walked into the bedroom and lay on the bed.

A couple of seconds later, Meagan came into the room with nothing on as well. Trey quickly got up and walked right up to her. Start rubbing on her thighs, while working his way up to her ass. Meagan pinned her hair up because she knew what she was getting herself into. Trey started to suck on her neck, right up to her ear. Making Meagan moan out in pleasure.

"I wanna try something new. Just follow my lead." Meagan said. "Alright," Trey said. Trey places his hands back on her ass. Then he presses down on her ass, to make her lean forward. Then he knelt down and place his mouth on both of her ass cheeks. Showing each one, some attention. Trey places his tongue in Meagan's p***y. He started to rotate his tongue around the center of her p***y. Then he started fingering her, insides as well. Meagan couldn't take it anymore.

Trey: Nah baby, take that shit! Get back into position.
Meagan: Trey baby, I can't take it anymore! Let's take it to the bed.
Trey: Meagan please don't be a lazy fuck tonight. Like just take that shit. Because when you cum, it's going to be so intense. Now get back in position.
Meagan: What do you mean a lazy fuck?
Trey: You know what Meagan, forget it. * walking over to the bed*

Meagan: Nah Trey, let me know what's good. Cause if you have the balls to say that shit, then you have the nerve to back it up, with an explanation. What are you talking about a lazy fuck? * walking to Trey's side of the bed *
Trey: Babe, I don't want to hurt your feelings, more than I already have. Now move from in front of me. * pushing her to the side *

Meagan was starting to piss Trey off. "I'm so horny but at this point, my wife isn't doing it for me anymore." Meagan reach out and mushed Trey's head. "Nah Trey, run that shit by me one more time. Because I never been a lazy fuck." Meagan said while standing all in Trey's face.

"Maybe that's how you feel but to me, this shit is really starting to get so basic and old. All you want from me is to dick you down missionary style. You don't want to ever try new shit. When was the last time you showed me your freaky side? So my guess is you showing another nigga." Trey said, grabbing her by her neck. "You must've lost your goddamn mind, giving some other nigga my goods." Trey let go of Meagan and started to see tears forming in her eyes, also with fear. "You know what Trey? Fuck you! I'm not fucking cheating on you! I should be the one asking you that because you are the one that always wants to try some new shit on me."Meagan said while holding her neck.

"Whatever Meagan, save that shit for some other dumb nigga. At this point, something isn't right. I don't even know if I care about finding out, what it is. Or even fixing it." Trey said grabbing his Dove lotion and started walking to the guest bedroom. "Shit I need to get rid of this tension, somehow. I guess it's me and my five fingers tonight.

Trey and Meagan got some serious problems in there sex life. From insecurities, from not being truly satisfied.

Will a threesome really fix there problems or would it be for the worst. THOUGHTS PLEASE!!!!!