Chapter 12

1 Week Later~

Skylar Pov

Since Meagan has been gone, Trey has been walking around the house like a zombie. All he does is drink and smoke. Skylar can barely get him to eat. Skylar thought about doing something special for Trey. Meagan did tell Skylar to take care of Trey, while she is gone.

Skylar walked upstairs to see Trey in the bed laying on his back in what used to be their love nest until Meagan fucked it up. Now he sleeps in the room alone. Skylar walked over to the bed and gently climb on top of Trey's lap, Skylar straddle him.

Skylar: Trey wake up, I'm lonely and bored.
Trey: Sky if my d**k can't enter that p***y willingly then you need to get off of my lap before I rape your ass. *said in a sleepy voice*
Skylar: Come on Trey don't be like that, you know we need to stick to this until Meg figures this shit out." I feel like we would be cheating if were to fuck without Meagan.

Trey grab my waist and flip the both of us over, where he was on top of me, in between my legs. "I miss your pussy, I miss you calling me daddy, and I miss you scratching up my back. Meagan has been cheating on me with someone else. So do you honestly think I care about working shit out or even how she feels about me fucking you right now?" Trey said kissing Skylar.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth, because honestly I was so fucking turned on by Tremaine, from the beginning. Anytime he touches, rubs my skin, or even grabs me. My skin runs hot. I just learned how to play my role because I respect Meagan and I can't do her like that. Even if she fucked up. I give him one more minute because I know he needs this, right now. I gently push him up.

Skylar: Trey please stop, I can't do that to Meagan because that's your wife and you need to respect that too. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Trey: Damn it Sky, quit bringing up that hoe's name, it's starting to piss me off. *getting up and grabbing his dick*
Skylar: I know you are sexually frustrated, physically, and emotionally but don't take the anger you have for her out on me. Because out of the three of us I'm the only one who knows how to stay faithful. * snapping back *
Trey: Sky baby I'm sorry alright, I'm just frustrated okay? Honestly, I miss both the of you laying down right beside me. I just need you to work with me until we figure this shit out. I will try harder to control my emotions and the way I speak to you, okay? * walked over and kiss Skylar on her forehead *
Skylar: * finally his soft lips touch mine * Trey you know what your lips do to me. Stop. * laughing *
Trey: I just wanted to make sure we were straight. I know you're not used to snapping at a nigga. * walking to the closet *
Skylar: Where are you going daddy? *yelled from the bed*
Trey: I think it's time for me to get out of this house, ma. * coming out in a towel*

Skylar's mouth dried up when she noticed Lil Tremaine was still a little excited. She got off the bed and walked over to him, by the bathroom door. "You know what you doing daddy and it's not cool. I have an idea though. Do you mind if I take a shower with you?" Skylar asked. "Sky if this not going to end with me releasing this built-up pressure then hell no, you can't join me," Trey said. "You know I got you, daddy. There is still stuff we can do without breaking the rules. Skylar said, stripping out of her clothes then she stepped in the shower. Trey followed right behind her. "How about I give you a show, while you give little Tremaine some love," Skylar said while walking backwards to the bench that's in the shower. She sat down and lifted her legs up above her head and spread them wide open. All Trey saw was that pretty pink pussy, staring at him. "Now this is what I'm talking about, helping me out," Trey said, thinking Skylar would have him beating his meat. Out of the six years, Trey and Meagan have been together. Meagan never beat Trey's meat. Even when he was on the road, he had to beat his own meat. (winked) Trey realizes that he is going to have to beat his own meat until him and Meagan figure things out.

Now I know some of y'all were thinking that Skylar was going to be a hoe or thot about the situation but I decided to have her do what I would do in this situation. Now y'all know I'm lying because me and Trey would've been all over the house. Fuck that two wrongs don't make a right. Let me stop, here you go my babies. More voting and commenting, please guys, and also let me know what you think about the story.