Chapter 23

Skylar Pov

"Why would you say some shit like that, Trey? I asked looking at Trey like he cursed me out. "Come on Sky, what would explain the way you've been acting lately?" Trey said getting up and walking into the closet. "I just been a little bit aggravated and tired. That is why I'm so moody." I said trying to convince Trey.

"Don't worry baby, I'm sure they have a pharmacy close by. I'm going to buy a couple of pregnancy tests so we can make sure you are not pregnant." Trey said walking out of the closet and putting on his shirt. Skylar couldn't believe this, she knew they weren't using protection, so she didn't think that she could get pregnant this soon. Skylar doesn't even know if she is ready to be a mom. Having to explain how she got knocked up by a married man. Not only that a famous man. Skylar doesn't even know how this would look when it hits the public. What's going to happen when Meagan finds out? "Trey, if I'm pregnant what are we going to do, what are we going to tell Meagan?" Skylar asked as Trey looked at her like it finally hit him, he was about to have a baby. And it's not with his wife.

"Let's just make sure first, then we can worry about all of that later. You just chill because I don't want you stressing about anything if you are pregnant. I will handle everything. I will be right back with the tests." Trey said as Skylar shook her head and he kissed her as he walked out of the room. Skylar doesn't know how Trey could be so calm about this right now. They haven't talked about having kids and they are not in an official relationship. Everything is so rocky right now, with the love triangle. Skylar wouldn't know what to do with a married man's baby. Skylar loves Trey but she couldn't have his baby if she is pregnant.

Trey Pov

Trey had finally found a pharmacy after going to five different stores. Trey had bought four tests so that they can be sure. When Trey got back to the room Skylar was already sleeping and it looked like she had been crying. Trey knew that Skylar was worried about how she was going to look being pregnant but Trey isn't worried about what other people think because Meagan had been cheating on him for god knows how long. But Trey came up with a plan. When they get back to Atlanta Trey was going to file for divorce, especially if Meagan found out Skylar is pregnant. By then everybody would find out Skylar is pregnant, it would be when he was single. The only person who would know the truth is Meagan. Trey knew Meagan wouldn't want to explain why they separated in the first place.

"Sky baby wake up, I got the tests," Trey said waking up Skylar. Skylar opened her eyes and looked at Trey. "What Tremaine?" Skylar asked as Trey looked at her eyes and saw that they were red and puffy. Which means she had cried herself to sleep. "Why were you crying, Sky?" Trey asked, seeing if she would tell him the truth. Skylar sat up and stretched her body. "I wasn't crying and did you find the pharmacy?" Skylar asked as Trey lifted up the bag and hand it to her. Skylar grabbed the bag and headed into the bathroom. After what felt like 30 minutes, Skylar came out of the bathroom. "So what is the verdict?" Trey asked, looking at the tests in her hand.

"I'm not pregnant," Skylar said. Trey knew something wasn't right because Skylar had taken forever in the bathroom, which tells him that she took all the tests and not just one. Skylar was standing there looking like her whole world was crumbling. "Stop playing," Trey said looking at Skylar like this wasn't the time to play. "So where are the other fucking tests at Sky?" Trey asked yelling. Skylar was now pissing Trey off. Trey couldn't believe that Skylar was lying to him and hiding something that big from him. "Does it matter, I'm not pregnant? Skylar said walking towards her suitcase when she came out of the bathroom. Trey walked up to Skylar and grab her by her neck.

"You really want to play this game with me, Skylar? Trey asked squeezing her neck a little. Skylar was trying to pry Trey's hand from around her neck but Trey was more focused on backing her ass over her luggage. "Which fucking bag are they in? Trey asked squeezing her neck a little bit more. But Skylar was fighting even harder for Trey to loosen his grip from around her neck. Trey had did just enough for Skylar to tell him which bag the tests were in. "Tremaine please don't," Skylar said. Trey couldn't believe this shit, Skylar didn't really want him to find the tests. Something wasn't right because all this time they were kicking it. Trey never thought Skylar would lie to him because she had always told Trey how she was feeling.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?"Trey asked pushing Skylar against the wall, with more force than he needed. Skylar just started crying and Trey didn't know if it was from him scaring her or if she is really hiding something from him. "YOU REALLY GOING TO MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I WOULD REGRET!" Trey said pointing his finger against Skylar's forehead. Trey was starting to think the worst like Skylar had been cheating on him and she didn't want him to find out that she was pregnant because she didn't know if it was Trey's. All types of other shit were coming to Trey's mind. Trey didn't realize that he was starting to choke Skylar. Until Skylar started gasping for air. Trey let go of Skylar's neck and she dropped to the floor.

You better start speaking before I swing on your ass," Trey said calmly to Skylar. Skylar just stayed on the floor crying, which was pissing Trey off. Trey knew the situation had escalated real quick, but it was going to get worst if she didn't tell him what he wanted to know. "They are in the red suitcase, in the zipper part," Skylar said like she was about to run when Trey turned his back. Trey had turned his back to notice that Skylar had lied. "Go get them right now!" Trey said as he watched Skylar get up and walked over to her other suitcase and grab all four of the tests. "Show them to me since you want to lie and shit." Trey watched as Skylar turned the tests towards him, one by one. Trey was already heated after he saw the first test say POSITIVE.

Trey was trying to stay calm and not slap the shit out of Skylar. Trey knew Skylar sensed that because she didn't move or say anything. "So you fucking lied to me?" Trey asked as he looked at Skylar with the exacted emotions of how he was feeling right now. Which was disgusted. "Why the fuck did you lie to me?" Trey asked. "I'm not ready to have a baby by you Tremaine, you're still married. I was going to have an abortion when we got back to Atlanta." Skylar explained. Before Trey knew it he was up on Skylar choking the shit out of her again. Trey didn't stop until Skylar was turning purple, then he let go of her. "Get the fuck up and pack your shit. You better be ready in 30 minutes because this trip is getting cut short.

Chris Pov

I had just got home from the studio, and as I walked into the bedroom, I had found Meagan sleeping. We have been doing really good lately. I haven't run into Trey yet since I switched up studios. I was just waiting on one of them to bring the papers to type up to make it official. I head into the bathroom to take a shower. I guessed when I turned on the shower, I had woken up Meagan because moments later she was in the shower with me.

I bent down and kiss those soft juicy lips, she then stuck her tongue into my mouth, getting me to groan. I softly bit her bottom lip and then pulled it into my mouth, softly sucking on it. Meagan had taken all of me into her warm mouth. I couldn't do anything but lean back against the title and let her do what she was doing. After what felt like an eternity, I finally let all my kids slide down her throat. She swallowed and then got up out of the shower. I turned around and finished taking a shower. When I got out I went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I threw the wet wipes into the garage, not before seeing a pregnancy test in the garage. I reached down and grab it and turned it over to see it read POSITIVE.

DOM DOM DOM! Aw fuck, Skylar and Meagan are both pregnant, WHAT THE FUCK. It's going down. What do y'all think about Trey losing his cool on his pregnant baby mother? Where do y'all think Trey is taking Skylar?