𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

*audio strongly suggested*

"When are they coming back?" Yui asked to the young girls along with Aoi. She was practically bouncing up and down by the window as she watched outside where the outside patio and garden was.

"Yui, it's five in the morning." Aoi rubbed her eyes and yawned while walking down towards a very energetic Yui. "Why are you up so early?"

Yui frowned. She turned her body around and looked at Aoi with her big, metallic, grey eyes. "I couldn't sleep... I want them home."

The three little helpers let out an 'awww' in sadness. Feeling bad for the poor girl. They could only hope and pray for everyone's safe return. It had been too long since they had returned. It felt like years had gone by even if it hadn't been that long.

Aoi came on over with a sad smile and placed her hands on Yui's shoulders. Rubbing them soothingly. "I know. We miss them too. They'll all be back soon."

Yui knew that. She knew deep deep down, in her heart that they would come back. But that worry kept on filling her up like a glass that was overflowing with water.

Yui sighed and nodded towards Aoi and gave her a sad grin. Playing with her hands in front of her.

A couple of footsteps came from behind. Aoi and the three young girls looked behind them seeing one of the Butterfly sisters coming forward. She wore a pair of the night clothing as her raven-black hair laid along her shoulders, slightly messy from just waking from bed.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at everyone who stared back at her. A groan left her lips.

"Kanao! Did we wake you?" Aoi asked with concern. Kanao hesitantly shook her head no. "I... I couldn't sleep."

Yui frowned and walked on over towards the sleepy Kanao. She hugged her tightly. The young flower breather took this by surprise at the sudden action taken by the young girl; nevertheless, she gave her a gentle hug in return.

Yui buried her face in her stomach. "I miss them. I want them home."

Kanao could almost feel her pain. It was like Yui's emotions could transfer onto other people like a sickness. Kanao felt a lump forming in her throat, this poor child waiting for people she cared about to come home to her. What a wonderful thing that must be.

And it was, because they were both like a family to Kanao. She couldn't lose them, they were the only family she had close to her.

There was a knock that came at the door a ways down the hall. They all looked over towards that door, Aoi raised a brow and walked on over towards the door, sliding it open, wondering who could be knocking this early in the morning.

Sliding the door open, she was slightly shocked to see one of the Kakuchi members up at the door, panting horribly. The suns rays had shone up the slightest bit in the distance, creating a shadow upon their face.