Chris and Chef

requested by: BlueFlare093

*

" I'm not a Blood traitor" Pansy choked. She struggled to find the words to explain what she has meant. 

" You just said, it didn't CONCERN YOU. That he was a muggle" Bellatrix glared at her. 

" It was just jokes, Potter wins" Pansy grumbles. 

" YAY" Harry claps smiling. 

" Congrats" Ginny winks. 

" Nobody wins but Eleven" Loki rolls her eyes. She hoovers over her stand looking at her list. 

" Oh Shut The Fu-"

" We will be watching Chris and Chef from Total Drama being Iconic" Loki looks over to Harry about to open his mouth " Total Drama is a tv series from 2007 with 5 seasons. This animated series from Canada spoofs survival programs by recounting the misadventures at Camp Wawanakwa, an island retreat where 22 teens compete in extreme challenges while vying for the $100,000 grand prize." Loki starts to read off. " I literally had to google to make sure I knew what I was talking about, I haven't watched this in a while".

" 2007, That's in-"

" 11 years" Luna answers before Neville had finished counting. He Flushed shyly moving his head.

" Alright, Let's watch what's 'iconic'" Hermione air quoted seeing that the word Iconic was being thrown around too much in the upcoming generation.

"Anything could have happened to him by now my bears fell off the cliff starved to death" Chef says.

" Who Thinks such things?" Draco stares in disgust. 

" Have you seen your Aunt's Thinking? It's mad" Hermione whispers hoping nobody heard her except 

" Bellatrix, The Mu-" Hermione quickly covers Pansy's mouth as she struggles to speak. 

" Somebody called for me?" Bellatrix looks around. 

 " She di-" Ginny follows sort and covers Blaise mouth. 

" No one" McGonagall tells her as Bellatrix gives her a suspicious glance. 

"hmm maybe I should go check the monitors and see what kind of footage we got" Chris hums. 

" Yes, maybe check if your contestants are alive" Ginny hums as well. 

" Giving me flashbacks to last year" Harry rubs his forehead. 

" Honey, That's PTSD" Narcissa looks to him. 

" I know" Harry sighs. 

"Chris man you are one dedicated host. you're an inspiration" Chef says. 

" That's a bit too easy to compliment just because he had a thought" Lucius rubs his staff. 

" Exactly what I was Thinking" Fred whispers to him. Lucius give a disgusted look. " Reminds me of you"

" I'm more disliked then liked,  Weasley" Lucius sneers. 

" Oh, you know" George gasps " Then your son must know too."

" Do you know how many Threats I get in a day" Draco rolls his eyes. 

" Not enough is the correct answer"  Ginny replies. 

" You sick human being" Pansy glares at her.

" Thanks Dude. It's What I do"  Chris says.