Dobby's Death Scene

" So..It seems like I'm actually gonna need the tissues now" Loki aggressively wipes her eyes. 

" What happened?" Luna asks kindly. 

" Robbie Coltrane" Loki tries to breathe. 

" Robbie Coltrane" Harry repeated " Who is that?" 

" Hagrid's actor" Loki looked down sadly. 

" What happened?-oh" Harry could see just a shadow of her face under her cloak. 

" Let me guess he-"

" He died today" Loki looked at Hermione.

" Oh, That's sad just as it pained me to hear that my own actress passed away" Narcissa replies. 

" Yes, it was quite...sad to hear about my own Actor's death. I was hoping he was alive and well" Snape nodded. 

" We must protect Maggie Smith" Loki says. 

" Indeed, She's Old and yours" McGonagall points to Dumbledore " in fact everyone's".

" We had the same birthday" Loki looks down." I literally was on the bus and I saw it on a tik tok. I cried their and had to hide my tears before a certain type of people see me". 

" That's awful" Narcissa says.

" We should have a wands up" Luna gasps " We forgot to do it for Sirius and Dumbledore".

" Yes" Ginny agrees. 

" How old was he?" Hermione spoke in an emotional tone. 

" 72" Loki answered " I was looking for the cause but the family deserves their privacy" 

" That's sad" Neville looks down glumly " Is that why we have tissues?".

" No, Its your turn to cry" Loki sighs before turning on the clip.

" Hermione" Harry calls looking as he was in a windy area. 

" Is Everybody ok?" Draco raises his eyebrows curious " Not Like I care but..." 

" I hope she hasn't gone..you know..mentally Ill" Neville looks down sadly being reminded of his parents.

" You're alright, We are safe, we are all safe" Harry goes to Hermione. 

" Where is Sir Dobby?" Luna asks a bit worried. 

" Yea, Draco. Where's your Freedom fighter ex-house elf?" Pansy laughs. 

* Harry hugs Hermione* 

" She seems Fine" Dumbledore comments. 

" Sadly" Bellatrix rolls her eyes.

" King of cringing at the 'were all safe' line" Pansy looks disgusted.

" Well, I'm probably disoriented to be honest" Hermione glares at her. 

" Why should Parkinson know how it feels? with her Pureblood privilege" Ron scoffs. 

" Harry Potter.." 

" No" 

That was the only thing heard in the Theatre at the moment as it filled with silence. 

* Dobby stands clutching his stomach* 

" Constipated" Blaise joked. Harry gave him a serious glance before Blaise stopped laughing. 

" Dobby" Harry spoke. 

* Harry ran over to Dobby and Dobby fell over him*

" Oh no" Luna looked down sadly. She took a tissue and dabbed her eyes lightly.