Jazmin Bean - Yandere

requested by: ShortCakeFlavourCat

*

" You think they are gonna fight another day?" Loki snorts " Anyway, I have some news to report to y'all"

" What news?' Harry asks " Is it important?>".

" It's a life update on an actor of course it's important" Loki rolls her eyes.

" Who's?" Draco asks.

" Well, Bonnie Wright" Loki says " Ginny's actress".

" Oh didn't she just like get married" Ginny recalls " Yea, you showed us some photos".

" Yeah, she's pregnant!" Loki squealed.

" Your joking," Ginny says.

" Another Weasley" Snape sneers.

" Not exactly," Dumbledore says.

" Well, congrats to her" Hermione claps " Didn't you just say that Daniel Radcliffe was also expecting".

" Yeah, they already had their kid. '' Loki clicked a few keys on her floating keyboard to get some photos.

" Oh" Harry says " That's wow".

" They announced pretty late then, didn't they?," Fred assumed.

" They didn't even announce it was a representative" Loki still clicks " Bonnie announced it though on Instagram".

" She's so old" Ginny jokes " I'm kidding, she looks great".

" That's quite the bump" Ron says " It just seems so surreal especially that she is supposed to be my sister".

" Well, she isn't," Ginny says.

" Yeah" Loki turns of the screen and turns it back on to show a Jazmin Bean video

" No, we are not-"

" You don't make the rules down here" Loki points a finger at Draco " I warned you, we would be watching a lot of them".

" I don't know, I just like you"

"And anyone who gets in the way, honey"

"Might get a handful of some shit"

"Or stay heavy-hearted"

" This artist makes me sick, not that they are a terrible person but the aesthetic just-"

" No one asked for your opinion, you rat" Ginny hissed. Draco backed down into his seat.

" Like how many times do you have to repeat that" Fred rolled his eyes.

" The blood is very disturbing," Narcissa says.

" Yea, that's the aesthetic" George eyes her.