After Ever After 3

requested by: curtisprincess1

*

" But we must accept the ending" Loki nodded towards McGonagall " Besides not like its cannon". 

" Its just been revealed to me what could have happened" McGonagall tries to explain her sadness. 

" I understand and if its good with you we have another one!" Loki acted all pumped up and good just for the theatre to be annoyed with her even more. 

" No, no more" Harry shakes his head " I will shield my eyes". 

" Yeah, right" Draco rolled his eyes in disbelief. 

" Oh, I will watch" Harry covers his eyes with his hands. 

" Ok"

" Its Fine, you guys. Its the last one then its segment time" Loki tries to make them feel better 

" Oh" Luna smiled " The segments are my favorites". 

" I haven't felt like we have done a Shorts & Toks segment in a while BUT its fine after this" Loki clicks play to start the video. 

"If you've ever wondered why Disney tales all end in lies Here's what happened after all their dreams came true..."

" NOOO" Hermione started yelling. 

" I like this, just because I get to see you in pain" Pansy gave her a smug look. 

" That's just a tad bit sadistic" Hermione flared her teeth. 

" Ok and so?" Pansy mocked. 

"Was gonna be a mighty king" 

" SIMBA" Harry shouted. 

" The Lion King was so good" Hermione sighs back int her seat and suddenly gets back up " They better not ruin it". 

" Don't worry, they will" Blaise smirks.

"Mufasa's famous heir Well, your little mane's been lion-tamed By beasts who don't fight fair"

" Don't insult the great simba" Harry says. 

" So you are watching?" Draco looks down at him. 

" What, NO" Harry quickly covers his face again. 

" Right". 

"I've turned into the main event for soldiers big and small And now I dread my severed head might end up on your wall". 

" No" Hermione whispers. 

" Yes" Pansy says slightly under her breath. 

" Their not going to turn this about conolize-" 

" Yes, they will" Blaise interrupts " ACTUALLY, I hope they do". 

" Let me help this African economy" 

" They don't need your damn help" Blaise couldn't help but say in full disgust. 

" I stan on that" Loki nods. 

"Oh, my species is going extinct. Everywhere you look, deathTaking shots at my prideThanks for that petition to stop a straight up genocide"

" Animals don't deserve us" Luna shakes her head. 

" At All" Neville agrees. 

" EXTINCT?!?!" Hermione almost jumped up from her seat. 

" Yes, extinct. I think we know you can read and hear" Ron huffed.