The Fall of Hawkins

requested by: BlueFlare93

*

" Dua is very pretty, yes" Loki nods " But now we must bring back our Adults". 

" I was actually quite happy knowing that Bellatrix didn't exist for a few seconds" Ginny grumbles. 

" I don't care what the woman has done to you all but she is still my aunt" Draco faced her in a menacing tone. The Theatre was quite confused on what point he was trying to get across. 

" and YOU have the guts to open your rich mouth and judge how WE feel" Hermione stood up. 

" Maybe this would be a good time to switch seats.." Blaise murmured.

Hermione and Draco started verbally abusing one another. Their was a bunch of insults thrown but surprisingly no slurs which was a plus on Loki's side. She felt as if she did a change....she wishes.

" I'M BACK BITCHES" Bellatrix shouted. Loki had secretly summoned the adults back. 

" Oh boy" Hermione dropped to her seat as she tried to hide herself.

" You missed me?" Bellatrix bent her head towards the twins. They almost vomited at her breathe. 

" More like me" Narcissa smirked. She sat down between them quickly. 

" What did you guys do?" Dumbledore sat down. 

" I don't think we want to know especially about that Euphoria I heard them whispering" McGonagall waved the conversation off.

" Euphoria?" Lucius repeated. 

" I haven't been a very euphoric in a while" Snape admitted. 

" Makes sense" Harry grumbled. 

" We are going to go back to watching Stranger Things. This takes place after Max's Death" Loki nodded. 

" Max!" 

" Oh right our lovely red head is dead" Ginny bows her head. 

" Max!" 

" Is Eleven gonna do anything?" Pansy sighs deeply. She was very tired. 

" Maybe, her powers have to have something " Blaise shrugs. 

" I hope" Neville says. 

* The Clocks move faster and rapidly*

" What's going on?" Luna asks. 

" Destruction" Dumbledore says frantically. 

" That seems a bit overboard" Lucius chuckles. 

" Its so creepy and edgy" Hermione shivers. 

* Steve, Nancy and Robin run back in* 

" So, What's up?" Harr quirks an eyebrow. 

" Something bad" Fred comments. 

" Really bad, has me on my toe nails" George says. 

" Four Chimes" Robin says. 

" What does that mean?" Luna says. 

" Max" Nancy says. 

" A Dead Victim" Neville assumes. 

" I never knew you were this smart Neville" Ron skips Luna to pat Neville's back " I'm sorry for underestimating you" 

" I-it's alright" Neville nods. 

"  Can't wait for Deathly Hallows Part 2" Loki looks at Ron. Ron looks confused at Loki's gestures at her.