Potter Arts Part 9

" Welcome back , Bellatrix and Draco?" Loki smiles brightly " How did you enjoy your breaks?" 

" Are you kidding me?" Draco looks disgusted " I'm next to- the Twinkle Red Farts".

" Twinkle Red Farts?" Narcissa looks at him. 

" Yea, That's disrespectful" George winks at him. 

" Don't you think I'm already depressed being next to someone with the most purest of blood" Fred scoffs. " I can't believe Loki didn't notice you switching with Narcissa". 

" That's crazy-"

" I noticed- I just didn't mention" Loki tells them. 

" Your a Disgrace to society" Bellatrix yells.

" My Bad" Loki twirls around. 

" Don't be rude to Loki, She is amazing. She keeps us aware about the crazies. Without her we wouldn't have known people actually like Draco" Ginny says. 

" That was so Backhanded" Draco shakes his head. 

" Forget it, Let's move on to our Potter Arts Segment" Loki dances around. 

" Oh hell no" Ron shakes his head. 

" What? Come on, Its fun" Loki spins around. 

" Its not, its just a bunch of art created by delusional fans" Harry rolls his eyes. 

" Oh please, I always start nicely" Loki says. 

" So, I found the Dumbledore and Lucius version and I just happened to find the Snape one" Loki smiled

" Its drawn very articulated like the others" Snape comments. 

" As Brilliant as mine and Lucius's are" Dumbledore says. 

" Indeed, I don't believe that Dumbledore deserved such great drawings but yes these were great" Lucius added to the conversation.

" More like You and Snape's but ok" Harry put a sarcastic smile. 

" Why is their a doe?" Hermione notices. 

" Good question" Harry said. He felt embarrassed that he didn't know first. 

" That is a great question, 1 point for the Mudblood. Why is the supposed Lily Patronus their" Bellatrix taps her chin. 

" I wonder why, care to explain" McGonagall turns her heads. 

" I have no knowledge of the blood impurity and the reason for a doe" Snape says sternly. 

" Convinced me" Lucius shrugs. 

 " Cause your dumb" Loki whispered " Anyway, Next!"