Jazmin Bean feat. Cottontail-Princess Castle

requested by: ShortCakeFlavourCat

*

" I'm not going to embarrass myself to Potter" Draco scoffs " He can't do anything".

" You're so disrespectful to your mother" Fred glares at him " I would show some respect".

" I do," Draco argues.

" You don't" Lucius speaks up literally shutting him up " Continue Ms. Loki"

" So, now from this part of my request lis-" Loki clears her throat " I mean the part I'm on for your react list is a bunch of music".

" So we're going to listen to a bunch of music" Harry nodded.

" You just said the request list. What do you mean by request list? Who is requesting what-"

" Shh" Loki scolds Pansy.

" What I want is an answer".

" Ok, look I have a confession" Loki surrenders.

" State your confession" Bellatrix glares down at her.

" You guys are in a Wattpad fanfiction!".

The noise that enveloped the theater was unimaginable. The screams and terrors were louder than the screams of death scenes that Loki had ever shown them. Loki just stared blankly as she watched some of the people look like they were gonna vomit or break down into tears. Loki looked directly at Ron for that.

" You're controlling me" Pansy wiped her eyes, looking sick.

" But I'm controlling myself" Ron grabbed his body, repeating the same action he did the first time he entered the theater after it was revealed they weren't real in Loki's world.

" Ok, you look like you're about to have a panic attack so the joke is over" Loki stops the chaos for a moment.

" What joke?" Pansy coughs, red faced.

" You're not in a Wattpad Fanfiction" Loki giggled " I mean look at yourselves, you are controlling yourselves. I'm not".

" Oh, right" Ron sighed relieved " I'm so stupid".

" To think I was about to panic" Hermione laughs.

" I was panicking" Draco wipes some sweat and spit.

" Dramatic" Narcissa rolls her eyes.

" So what is a request list?" Neville stared at Luna in amazement as she and the rest of the adults excluding Bellatrix and Sirius remained calm.

" Well, some people know that I have you in here-"

" And you're not in prison?" Harry asks.

" by the end of deathly hallows you should be '' Loki rolls her eyes leaving Harry to gasp at her words " They like to give me ideas and I give them credit so you can react to something and let's just say a lot of people- some was for sure an underestimate- started requesting cause this is rare for you all to be reacting to all things on this platform-meaning my world and their was a bunch of requests. This certain period, music was being reacted to and others wanted their fav music to be reacted to by you all but there was obviously other requests so that's how we kind of have lots of songs to be watched and listened too".

" Sounds calming," Blaise admits.

" How come we never see the credits?" Draco asks.

" I don't know.." Loki shrugs " I think my world would be able to see the credits".

" So, people from your world are watching us" Hermione suddenly buds in.

" What! No" Loki shakes her head" I meant, the credit is for others who wonder what you are all reacting to and I tell the person credited and others how you all reacted".