Bugs Like an Angel

requested by: BreBre968

*

" Today is actually Harry's birthday," Loki claps.

" Oh" Harry blushes.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Fred screams and a bunch of applause fills the room.

" Oh, ew" Draco scoffs.

" This is-" Harry just smiles.

" This isn't even important" Lucius scoffs.

" It is" Loki insists " Neville's birthday was yesterday".

Another round of whistleblowing and shouts erupted in the room.

" Oh" Neville blushes towards the floor.

"Happy belated birthday," Luna whispers. Neville nods and turns crimson even more.

" Thanks for the wishes," Harry smiles.

" This is exciting, where's the cake?" Sirius raises his hand in excitement.

" I was getting their" Loki sighs " My sister's birthday-the first potter fan that made me a fan-well was yesterday".

" Same birthday," Neville smiles.

" Yup" Loki claps and a bunch of cakes fly out into the guests. Some get chocolate, some get vanilla and maybe even some red velvet".

" I'll eat this but-" Draco grumbles " I'm just hungry".

" You shouldn't eat your enemies cake" Ginny attempts to steal it but Draco attempts to bite her.

" Woah" George says with a mouth full of cake " Keep your teeth to yourself".

" He shouldn't" Bellatrix replies with cake in her mouth " Teeth are an important weapon".

" All that talk but you're eating the cake" McGonagall mutters.

" An interesting bunch," Dumbledore giggles.

" I'll play this quick song while we celebrate Harry and Neville's 43rd birthday" Loki goes to her podium.

" 43RD?!?"

*An old lady wobbling around*

" I forgot to mention that this song was released 5 days ago," Loki says.

" She looks like she needs to go home," Ginny laughs.

" Like she's about to sleep on the ground" Pansy continues to eat.

"There's a bug like an angel"

" A bug like an angel?" Ron pauses " I hate bugs".

" Don't say that" Luna gasps " You're going to hurt the bug's feelings".

" I step on those things all the-" Ron looks at Luna's horrified face. She looked like she was ready to kill.

" It's best you just stop talking" Neville says.

"Stuck to the bottom"

"Of my glass, with a little bit left"

" That old lady is going to get hit by a car," Narcissa comments.

" You've got a little-" Fred points to the icing on Narcissa's lip. She wipes it off in embarrassment " You're all good".

" Stop flirting with my wife," Lucius yells from above.

" You're being ridiculous" Narcissa rolls her eyes.

" Extremely" Bellatrix glared at him " She wouldn't go that low to a Weasley".