Pacify her by Melanie Martinez

requested by: ShortCakeFlavouredCat

*

" Oh we have a song next" Loki smiles. 

" Oh that reminds me of our death eaters Christmas party" Lucius smiles. 

" Oh, what a time that will be" Bellatrix smiles " I am excited" 

" Yes, now let's listen to some more modern songs" Loki clicks play. 

* The Beat plays as Melanie is playing in her crib*

" Is this some nursery rhyme?" Ginny seems to be upset " I am not listening to one. I'm not a baby". 

" Keep saying that but in my eyes your still a child" Narcissa turns her eyes to her. 

" It sounds like one" Hermione frowns " I'm being honest, I agree with Ginny I don't know if I want to listen to this". 

" You will" Loki seethes. 

"Tired, blue boy walks my wayHolding a girls hand" 

" Uh-hold on. I thought this was a nursey rhyme" Ginny stands confused. 

" Your concerned if its a nursery rhyme, I'm confused why their is a blue boy" Harry looks shocked at the screen. He looks like he was about to have a breakdown on why the boy was blue. 

"That basic b*tch leaves finallyNow I can take her man"

" I am creeped out, why does she...I don't even know..move like that" Draco seemed to be at a lost of words. 

" I don't understand the flow" Pansy sickened. 

" I do" Luna has a bright smile " I think this is my type of music". 

" Yes, I think so too" Neville nods. 

" This is definitely not a nursery rhyme, this is about stealing another person's man" Ron seems horrified. 

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yoursBut was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

" Oh she has a lot of tattoo's" Pansy realizes. 

" That's what your getting from this... Your not even listening to the damn lyrics. The twists and turns" Blaise raises his hand. 

" Like, the literature. The lyrics is perfection" Hermione breathes. 

" and you said this is a nursery rhyme and you don't want to listen to it" Loki raises her eyebrows. 

" I was too quick to judge" Hermione admits. 

" You are, all the time" Luna tells her straight forward. 

" Damn, she did not held back" Ginny gasps. 

" Its a child like aesthetic" Loki explains. 

" So, from what I'm hearing. Is that both of the girls are chasing after a blue boy and the blue boy wants the other girl really bad" Fred thinks over. 

" Why the blue boy, he looks terrible" George is confused. 

" Exactly" Harry scoffs. 

"Pacify her, She's getting on my nerves You don't love her. " 

" What the hell" Lucius has the most atrocious face yet. 

" I'm scared" Ginny cuddles into herself. 

" I think we all are" Draco looks around to see the numerous nods.