Title by Megan Trainor

requested by: writerrose1212

*

" Who the hell are you inviting this time?" Harry snarls " If it's another Slytherin, I swear to God-"

" It's not actually" Loki reassures them.

" Damn it" was heard all around the theater across the Slytherins.

" What house are they from?" Luna asks sweetly.

" From Gryffindor, actually" Loki smiles.

" Thank goodness-"

" Sorry for stopping you Hermione but I must bring our awaited guests" Loki claps first off making two chairs suddenly appear.

" That says LU-" Ginny was cut off with the opening of a portal and two men about the same height stepped forward.

" What the hell-"

" SIRIUS" Harry screamed. He jumped off his chair and practically attacked him.

" Oh Harry" Sirius chuckled nervously " What is going on here".

" Why are there death eaters here?" Lupin snarls.

" IT'S A HALF BREED" Bellatrix jumped off with her hand.

" Expelliarmus" Lupin shouted but as usual, nothing happened. " Why isn't my wand working?".

" I'd like an explanation of what is going on here?" Sirius brushed himself off after Harry finally let him go. He waved to every single one of the Gryffindor's before hissing at Snape.

" Hi" Loki waved her arms cutely.

" Why is there a hooded figure?" Lupin looks concerned " Can someone give an explanation?"

" You see-" Hermione tried to speak.

" Loki can explain for herself," Ron whispers.

" Yes" Loki nodded " Hello, I'm Loki. The name I use around here. I have brought Friends and Foes here to react to my world. Sorry for the revelation but your world is not real in my world and you guys are written in books by a ginger named JK Rowling that was turned into movies and actors portray you".

" So, Basically I'm not real" Sirius waited for a confirmation from Loki before falling into fits of laughter.

" I am super confused" Remus took a deep breath.

" I know" Loki sighs " If you can take a seat, your neighbors can explain the rest and catch you up".

" Like in Loki's world the year is 2023" Harry tells Sirius.

" 2023?!?!" Remus and Sirius jumped.

" I thought that would never happen" Sirius gasped.

" At least in your timeline" Bellatrix snickers.

Loki gasps realizing what Bellatrix was about to say.

" Also, spoiler" Loki calls for the attention of Sirius and Lupin. Sirius was seated between Harry and Lupin. Which made Ginny next to Lupin " Sirius is dead".

" Thanks for killing the mood" Harry rolls his eyes.

" I'm WHAT NOW?!?!" Sirius shouts.

" I killed you," Bellatrix laughs.

" It was dramatic," Lucius describes.

" I'd love to have this open discussion furthermore but we have things to react to" Loki goes to her podium " and Lupin and Sirius if your confused why everyone is here, it's because I want you to react to my world".