Give me Harry Potter

" She's been kind of staring and standing like that for a long while..." Pansy slowly raises his finger.

" I'm back" Loki shouts.

" You were gone? I didn't notice" Harry says bluntly.

" Nice remark" Loki glared at him.

" I wasn't even trying to be rude, I was just pointing to the fact that your bo-well cloak was still behind the podium" Harry flipped through the pages of some comic he had find under his seat.

" I can tell you for a fact, I have a body" Loki snorts " You just can't see it as my cloak covers it".

" She must not have legs...or hands" Ron whispered to Luna. She ignored him.

" I heard that!" Loki growled.

" I didn't want to assume, ok. you're happy" Harry smiles. Loki knew though that smile was very sarcastic.

" I'm going to ignore you" Loki hoovered away " I just kinda want to say I have reached a milestone. I have a job now after school".

" Congrats," Hermione says.

" Thanks, I work 3 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday which 2 of the days just happen to be my uploading day and I work from 3:45 - 6:45. So, It's gonna be Hussle to actually upload" Loki winces.

" Upload?" Neville questions " What do you mean?"

" Oh" Loki lowered her gaze from the camera in the center of the back wall " I was referring to requests".

" Oh ok" Neville nodded. He didn't want to ask more questions.

" So what are we reacting to?" Draco asks.

" Shut up"

" What?"

" I said shut up. I was reading the books and you pissed me off" Loki turns to the podium.

" What did I do-"

" You docked off points from the Gryffindor's cause Ron is a Weasley, you don't like Harry, Ernie supposedly challenged you, Hermione backed him up and another 10 cause Hermione is a muggle-born".

" Oh" Draco covered his mouth, he didn't want to reveal how he felt.

" That's good," Bellatrix giggled.

" But Prefects can't take points-"

" People from the Inquisitorial Squad squad can," Fred reminds her.

" It was a total of 50 points. So, a little warning of these pesky demons" Loki smiled.

" WHAT" Sirius screamed.

* Cheering*

" Yeah, the death eaters are out" Ginny claps.

* Harry drops to the floor*

" What's going on?" Hermione asks.

" Something" Blaise says " Let me bet it's Voldemort".

" The Dark lord to you, Blaise" Bellatrix hisses " You don't want your mother to hear about your tone".

" I didn't know she had a stance" Blaise shrugs coolly.

" What a nice way to dodge," Narcissa comments.

" It was a dodge," Bellatrix whispers back.

* Heavy breathing can be heard*

" Oh, so not just Harry can hear it" Luna says " It has to be Voldemort though".