Chapter 1

Chapter 1 A set of luck experience cards has been sent...

    [The vicious female partner Ji Wei, robbed the female lead Ji Ningxue's parents' favor, and entangled the female lead's fiancé Zhou Minghan openly and secretly. 】

    Xia Wei opened his eyes, the corners of his mouth tightened, and a cold light flashed in the depths of his black pupils.

    She was killed in a car accident on her way to the film festival, and when she became conscious again, she became Ji Wei, a vicious female supporting character who competed for favor with a true and false daughter.

    In my previous life, I was a little bit luckier, and I failed to win the film and television song award, but I don't have to worry about food and clothing and resources. Compared with Ji Wei, my life is not knowing how many times better.

    Ji Wei, it should be said that Xia Wei, was originally the daughter of the Ji family in Shanghai city. She was kidnapped at the age of three and finally adopted by the lonely old grandma Xia. Her bad luck will automatically absorb the negative luck of the people around her. Small and unlucky to grow up.

    Walking well on the road, the ground suddenly collapsed,

    sitting well in the classroom, the roof suddenly collapsed.

    ....

    Maybe it's because of her vicious female supporting role to promote the plot, the minor injuries continued, but they did not hurt the root.

    Grandma Xia died at the age of fourteen, and was retrieved by the Ji family at the age of sixteen. Ji Wei came to Shanghai with full of goodwill. After two days of good life, she was inexplicably named after her parents, her mother, and her relatives. The head has become a scourge in the eyes of the Ji family.

    She was rushed to live in the smallest room, and after her parents affixed a repression sign on her door, the whole family ignored her as if she didn't exist.

    On the contrary, Ji Ningxue was the girl adopted by Ji's family after Ji Wei was abducted.

    Ji's father is not good at words, and always looks at her with satisfied and loving eyes.

    Mother Ji's most common saying: Ningxue is my most successful and outstanding work.

    Brother Ji used various actions to express that he had considered taking off the stars to make her happy.

    Brother Ji's attitude from beginning to end: I only have one younger sister, Ningxue.

    Ji Wei was extremely sad and wanted to leave Ji's house and return to the place where he was, but unfortunately, he saw Zhou Minghan.

    Love at first sight, after knowing that this is her original fiancé, goodbye infatuation.

    At the beginning of the tragedy, a scourge dared to compete with the little princess, and his relatives and Zhou Minghan's envoys were framed.

    Ji Wei suffered from all kinds of torture and still held on, until Ji Ningxue appeared holding Zhou Minghan, the diamond ring light stabbed her eyes, and then she collapsed and died tragically.

    Xia Wei gritted his teeth: "Shit vicious! Shit snatch, shit relatives! Shit fiancé!"

    And that shit fortune-teller, although the original owner Ji Wei is a body of bad luck, but the bad luck is only on himself, and after coming to Ji's house, he still helps him The negative luck of the family was all endured.

    In a year, Ji's father's company has been prosperous, Ji's mother's back pain has eased for many years, and Ji's elder brother should have emerged in the business world in ten years. After being admitted to a top university, Ji Ningxue was originally unable to enter the school's ballet company, but now she has become the principal of the ballet company.