Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Who dares to fire him?

    Gao Zhuo opened the document in front of him and pushed it to Wen Wen, "This is a resource that Brother Sen can pull for Xia Wei." Wen Wen

    looked at the rows of brand endorsements, film and television scripts, and fashion resources that made all the artists excited. , If you are stuck in your throat, there is no way to argue with reason.

    What Yu Sen can do for Xia Wei is far less than what he can do. For these resources, let alone C-level artists, even many A-level artists may not be able to grab them. However, Yu Sen, who is in the entertainment industry like a duck to water, can rely on it. All his means were put into Xia Wei's hands, and others could not find any loopholes.

    A look of despair and unwillingness slowly appeared in his eyes. He and Xia Wei got along very well. Even if he didn't have the strength, he would take it seriously. When he signed it without saying a word, he had no idea that he had signed a golden phoenix.

    He would definitely be reluctant to let it go.

    "Who dares to fire him?" A

    cold and slightly hoarse female voice suddenly sounded, the aggressive atmosphere instantly condensed, and the highly recognizable voice made everyone know who was coming at the first time.

    Nan Xiao stood at the door full of aura, with thick black wavy long curly hair and extremely beautiful facial features. The neckline of the black dress was slightly low, revealing a white and delicate swan neck, and a rare star-shaped white diamond necklace with global limited edition value was hanging on it. , excellent temperament.

    Seeing her appear, Wen Wen hurriedly stood up like a frightened deer.

    The two rows of people in the conference room, except for Yu Sen, all got up with smiles on their faces.

    "Why did Nan Xiao come to the company?"

    "Sister Xiaoxiao, sit here."

    "Xiaoxiao, what do you want to tell you?"

    Yu Sen sat on his seat, motionless, the older he got, the more confident he was, waiting for Nan Xiao Xiao took the initiative to say hello to him.

    Nan Xiao didn't give him half a look, he walked around him and sat down beside Wen Wen, and asked Gao Zhuo with a cold face, "Didn't you hear?

    " dare."

    Wen Wen stood beside him at a loss, watching Nan Xiao pick up the phone on his desk, unlock it by pointing it at his face, and then danced his thin white fingers on the screen a few times, and the video call sounded.

    Not long after Xia Wei lay down, she was woken up by a video call. She stumbled across her phone. Seeing that it was warm, half of her confusion disappeared and she was much more awake.

    After connecting to the video, a face so delicate that Barbie was willing to bow down appeared on the screen, and the remaining half of Xia Wei's confusion disappeared.

    Wen Wen's girlfriend Cha Gang?

    Kidnapping for ransom?

    Lost your phone?

    Just as she was about to ask who you were, Wen Wen's panicked face appeared next to her, and the camera circled around to see a group of men in suits and leather shoes.

    The woman's eyes were indifferent, and her words were concise, "Many people in the company think you have great potential and are vying to be your agent, including the manager of the agency, Mr. Yu Sen, what do you think?" After