Chapter 56

Chapter 56: Double shift and one Xixia CP

    Xu Shi knew that she was sleeping, and Wen Wen hadn't sent her a message from last night until morning. Several screenshots began to be sent intermittently at 1:00 in the afternoon. They were the sales data of Jianduoji, the contract signing, and several transfer information.

    First of all, after being divided by the company, the first endorsement fee of Duoduoji, 2.6 million, has been credited to her account, the screenshot of Xiaohe’s advance payment, the remuneration of Zhongying’s film, and the additional fee of Duoduoji Twelve million, with quarterly renewal fees.

    Although he is now worth a lot of money, he is still full of satisfaction after seeing the money he has worked so hard to earn.

    The system suddenly said: "Increase in endorsement sales by 5%, reward 1,000,000 lucky points."

    Xia Wei's eyes lit up, "Is endorsement sales also rewarded with points?"

    System: "Yes host, the growth of sales in a single country and the global sales volume The growth rewards are different."

    Xia Wei listened and looked at the additional money more pleasing to the eye, a 5% increase in sales in one country, a reward of 1 million, and global sales, isn't it 10 million, compared to three gold The rewards are almost the same, and the distance of 100 million points is very close.

    The other WeChat messages were all congratulatory messages. The newly added reminders in the address book included Ji's family, Zhou Minghan, people from Southern Taipei and Taiwan who I met yesterday, as well as the avatars who were familiar with Van Gogh's starry sky map, the name was X., the blue line Show Xiao.

    Ignore the Ji family and Zhou Minghan, and add the rest.

    Just after adding it, the news of the exhibition was sent.

    [X.: Sure enough, keep your word. ]

    Xia Wei originally planned to ignore it and continue to check other news, but he sent it again.

    [X.: Hope it works. ]

    The corner of Xia Wei's mouth twitched, his fingers slid down, and he turned to the WeChat message from Si Chongxi, a photo of the recording studio.

    It's like reporting the itinerary, Xia Wei thought, looked up and took a picture out the window and sent it over, turned off the phone, and got out of bed to wash.

    As soon as he walked out of the recording studio and got into the car, he received a message on WeChat. After receiving the picture, Si Chongxi zoomed in and zoomed out and looked at it again. He bent his mouth and looked at the striking hot pot restaurant sign outside the window, and said to assistant Zhou Zhou, "Go to the last one. Delivery fire..."

    He paused in the middle of the sentence. He said last time that he wanted Coke to go with hot pot, and then there was a Coke advertisement incident. After thinking about it, he continued: "Go to Xianyueguan, remember to pack fish maw chicken soup." The

    driver changed the route, Zhouzhou carried the bag on his back and was ready to get off at any time.

    Si Chongxi lowered his head and stared at the pictures in his mobile phone, the curtains were half open, whether he just woke up or forgot to close them last night, he replied: [Just woke up? ]

    The car stopped slowly, and when Zhouzhou got off the car, Si Chongxi instructed again: "Don't use plastic packaging boxes for chicken soup, you buy their casserole and take them away."