Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Try the bad luck card punishment, meet the scout...

    And Yuan Jiwei has died tragically in prison.

    The air was silent for about three seconds, and everyone was stunned.

    Ji's mother clapped the table and stood up: "What kind of bastard are you talking about!"

    The irony and disgust in Xia Wei's eyes was no longer concealed, and it was fully revealed on the face.

    Leisurely got up, walked to Ji's mother first, 1.72 meters taller than Ji's mother, lowered his eyes and said in a warm voice: "I got up so fast, it seems that the waist injury is completely healed, I just reminded you kindly. Once, and only once."

    Ji's mother was shocked by the disgust on her own daughter's face for a while, and watched Xia Wei move her steps in a daze, and said condescendingly to Ji's father sitting on the sofa, "This year, The company has won many millions of orders, you are in good health and there is no sign of premature death."

    Ji's father's eyes were red, and he was about to scold, Xia Wei's face turned cold, and he looked at the second, who had been silent, like an invisible man. Brother Ji Fan, "I haven't congratulated you on being admitted to Q University. If you are a little bit luckier, you won't be able to get into the top universities that everyone admires."

    Ji Fan twitched his lips, his eyes were black like ink, and he couldn't see the emotions inside. He is still surprised to be admitted to Q University.

    Xia Wei turned around and didn't give the elder brother a straight look, and sneered: "Business upstarts?

    "

    Draw a bad luck card and display: 1000 lucky points, which will cause random physical damage after use.

    Query the characters, import Ji Shuo data, and set it to take effect after half an hour.

    Ji Shuo's eyes narrowed, "Little girl is a little arrogant!"

    Xia Wei was too lazy to walk in front of the pair of beautiful people, but gave a straight look, "Don't you think your luck is a little better this year?"

    Zhou Minghan's brows could be pinched to death. The fly, silent, seemed to be studying her.

    Ji Ningxue's tears rolled in her eyes, "Sister, what's wrong with you today, why do you treat your parents like this?"

    Xia Wei didn't lift his eyelids, picked up the package on the ground, and continued in an understatement: "What is a relative who is related by blood, I have deeply realized this year, from now on, I will make a clean break with you, just as the household registration does not need to be changed."

    Ji . After hearing the fortune teller's words, the family never dared to transfer the household registration, but now it has been saved.

    Throwing down a thunder again, Ji's parents and Ji's mother, who were about to go crazy, rested in place.

    Ji Shuo glanced at her annoyed, "It's best to have the courage to make a clean break, and raise a dog for a year. Even a dog knows how to be grateful, but who knows how to raise a white-eyed wolf.

    " !"

    Xia Wei gave her a pitying look, no more words, and walked out.

    Halfway through, when someone grabbed his arm, Xia Wei raised his eyes silently.

    Zhou Minghan's face was cold, and he said in a deep voice, "Apologies!"

    Xia Wei quickly grabbed the opponent's wrist and twisted it hard. Zhou Minghan tried his best to hold back the pain and stared at her with wide eyes.