Chapter 38

Chapter 38 A More Related Entries

    Xia Weiyi clicked into the entry with a confused face, who is she in love with?

    Entertainment headline: #xiaweiloveexposed# Recently, the super popular trainee Xia Wei was exposed by netizens. It is said that Xia Wei was originally named Ji Wei and was born in a wealthy family in Shanghai. His father was the president of Ji's Group and his mother was the top wealthy Meng family The eldest daughter of Meng Dongsheng, the chairman of the group, and her fiancé is Zhou Minghan, the president of Suoxing Entertainment, an A-level company under the Inni Group. The two have been childhood sweethearts and have a deep relationship. The strange thing is that Xia Wei's brokerage company is Tianyi Entertainment. The entertainment industry does not choose his fiance's company, but runs to the opposite home? The reason for this is really intriguing.

    Below are a few blurry photos of Yuan Ji Wei and Zhou Minghan, as if they had just finished a party.

    Hot one comment, [Kiro Xiaogu: My focus is actually that Xia Wei's family is so good? In addition, didn't the fluorescent people dream that Yinni would dig Xia Wei over, but it turned out that the president of Suo Xing was Xia Wei's fiancé? ? This, wouldn't it be that Xia Wei was sent over as a spy? ]

    Hot 2 Comments, [Dill Flower Language: Are you here to spread love to your sister again? We just don't give up if we don't fall in love, right? Well, I will not hide it. I just proposed to Weiwei yesterday, and I have already agreed. I will go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect the certificate tomorrow. Please bless us. ]     Hot three comments, [Weiwei's little tail: The one upstairs drank a few taels, Weiwei has already obtained the certificate from me, and is still delusional, the marketing account is not doing business day by day, and I will make up a few sticky pictures. The story, even if it's true, doesn't the younger sister's joining Tianyi already explain everything? Fucking fiancé, what's the age, only how old is Wei Wei, what is the word of the matchmaker for his parents? ]     Hot four comments, [If you love me, you will drop me: After reading it, I was thinking, there will be no business competition, Xia Wei went to Tianyi to grab resources, and then returned to Yinni after it became a big hit? No, then in this life, he was chased and scolded to death by Tianyi fans. Besides, if this is the case, Xia Wei's character is too low. ]     ...     After finishing the page, I slid up and glanced at the topic's reading volume. It was in the early 2 billions, and it was hotly searched in the middle of the night.

    The marketing account has been released in such detail, and I wonder if someone has deliberately disclosed the news. Who is this person?

    Ji Ningxue? Ji Shuo? Zhou Minghan? Fu Yanmo? Or, is it Meng Yihan?

    For a while, I didn't dare to come to a conclusion, put down the phone and thought about the motive behind this person's actions.

    If it was Ji Ningxue, what was she for? Out of jealousy, don't want to make her feel better? But why did she reveal Zhou Minghan and Ji Wei's marriage? In the original book, Ji Ningxue liked Zhou Minghan very much.

    But thinking of the bad luck card she used against Zhou Minghan, apart from the bad luck of the scumbag, it seems that Ji Ningxue is even more unlucky. After being treated like that by Zhou Minghan, it is very likely that she no longer likes him.     Thinking of Ji Shuo's recent attitude, seeing the eldest brother who loves her the most, his eyes are no longer focused on her. In addition, his dream has failed, and he is naturally unhappy when he sees the scourge of his career. So he revealed the news to the marketing account.     The logic is clear and very likely.     There are also two suspects, Zhou Minghan and Fu Yanmo.     Zhou Minghan ran over to look for her on the day of the performance. It was a sign that he wanted to cheat. In his eyes, the current Ji Wei was more valuable than Ji Ningxue. In addition, he was from Yinni, so he exposed the matter. .     No, once this matter is put in front of the public, Ji Wei's reputation will decline, and he will also be involved. This is not his purpose.     In this way, Zhou Minghan can rule it out.     As for Fu Yanmo, she is more suspicious than Ji Ningxue. What happened yesterday was hotly discussed by netizens. She knew that An Qi could no longer be used by her, so she planned to destroy An Qi's stage. Ruining An Qi's reputation will seriously hurt both An Qi and Tianyi.     She shares the same reasoning with An Qi. She has clearly refused to win over the other party. Fu Yanmo will definitely not watch her prosperous and earn hot interests for Tianyi, so she disclosed the news to the marketing account.