Chapter 23

Chapter 23 If your dad is a big man in the entertainment industry,...

    Netizens saw the room of Class A, kept swiping the barrage, and the Weibo was hotly discussing, and the discussion about Huatai was full of confidence.

    A group of trainees returned to their dormitory after envy, Xia Wei continued to share a room with An Qi.

    A total of eight people got A this time, three from Tianyi, two from Yinni, and three from other small companies.

    After watching the dormitory, the live broadcast is over, and the recording needs to rest all day. However, maybe the staff is too tired, or maybe it is deliberately tired. In some rooms, the cameras are turned off, but the microphones are not turned off, and the live broadcast continues with a black screen.

    The electorate brought dinner, and Yu Shuang and several others brought the meal to this room to use together.

    Xia Wei thanked them solemnly, although some things are more suitable for the heart, rather than the mouth.

    But she believes that this matter still needs to be clearly expressed.

    The six people laughed a few times and took this matter to the bottom of their hearts.

    After she apologized, Fang Yilan stood up and bowed to everyone: "I'm sorry, I was too nervous, I almost dragged everyone down."

    Jiao Xiaoya swallowed her saliva and stared straight at the table. The fish-flavored shredded pork, said without looking up, "Forgive you, let's eat quickly."

    An Qi patted her shoulder and comforted: "We all see your efforts, don't put pressure on yourself. It 's too big."

    Dong Ruoyu opened a box of lunch and handed it to her, "Eat first, and then talk when you're full."

    Yu Shuang's mouth was stuffed and he didn't have time to speak, Xia Wei smiled, "Everyone is not dragged down by you, the grades are all Taller than you."

    One sentence seemed to wake Fang Yilan, watching everyone's rank cards followed with a smile, his face was obviously much relaxed, and he sat down to eat.

    It was recorded continuously for more than ten hours, and the breaks in the middle were solved by convenience stores. The end of the first stage was considered a period of control. Everyone tacitly agreed to no longer restrain their appetite, and they couldn’t stop when they moved the first chopsticks.

    After the meal, several people comforted Fang Yilan.

    Fang Yilan usually works very hard. Others train for eight hours, ten hours, and she always goes for more than 13 or 14 hours, and she does not stop for years and months.

    The talent is indeed average, but he likes to sing and dance very much, so he walks the route of diligence to make up for clumsiness, and the stupid bird to fly first.

    The reason for the first stage card word is very simple, that is, the pressure on herself is too much, and it hurts her at the critical moment.

    Xia Wei took off her makeup and put a moisturizing mask on the mirror to soothe her skin. When she came out, Fang Yilan was still a little tangled. She nestled in the sofa beside her and said bluntly, "Your family background has become your own shackles."

    Fang Yilan was stunned, and subconsciously said, "I'm not good enough. If netizens knew about my family background, they would ridicule me even more, and they wouldn't see my talent even more."

    Xia Wei considered for two seconds before deciding. He said, "You can't get out of the circle with your talent."

    Fang Yilan's face froze, and the other four stayed where they were, looking at each other in dismay.