Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The audience was stunned by the number of votes in one unit!

    All the groups at the scene gathered around, Xu Rui took a few steps back with a guilty conscience, these bodyguards were all used for gestures, not for fights, seeing Zhong Ying unmoved, she snorted coldly: "I'll just wait. Watching your movie hit the center of the earth!" As soon as

    he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

    After the scene was quiet again, Zhong Ying walked back to Xia Wei with clear eyes, and the previous gaffe had been adjusted. Bai Chengcheng stood beside Xia Wei and asked worriedly, "Director Zhong, are you still shooting today?"

    Zhong Ying nodded, "Shooting, of course, for follow-up investment issues, I'll find a way to find a way to do it with the company, but I can't. I'll sell the house and post it myself."

    Xia Wei asked casually, "How much did they invest?" The

    producer came over and saw Xia just now. Wei's words were a little hesitant, and finally he sighed, "The total is less than 60 million, money is a trivial matter, mainly because several major investment companies are not optimistic at all, and it is difficult to promote later.

    " If this movie fails to be released in the end, can my mission be moved to the next movie? If it fails to be released, it will definitely not be shortlisted for the three gold awards, right?"

    System: "The host's plot line mission will only be released. Once you miss it, it will be gone." The

    ruthless voice sounded, Xia Wei was even more anxious, looked up at the producer and Zhong Ying, "I'll invest...how about it?"

    One after another, surprised eyes looked over, a few seconds later , remembering that Xia Wei seemed to be born in a wealthy family, Zhong Ying raised the corner of his mouth, "As Wang Qi said just now, money is just a small matter, the main thing is to put the names of those companies on it, so that the follow-up promotion will not fall behind. Networks are a network, unless you throw money at those companies that can’t stop them, you have to give way.”

    Xia Wei pondered for a while, money is also a small thing to her, she wants to earn points to survive, but she understands the disadvantages of being rich, and her family is free Here, he just debuted again. If he spends three or five billion, I'm afraid it will cause unnecessary trouble.

    However, she has Luo Cheng, a future AI robot assistant.

    Just as he was about to reach out to Mengmeng to ask for his mobile phone, Zhong Ying's WeChat voice sounded, and he saw the familiar head of a pastoral cat, Si Chongxi.

    Zhong Ying took the mobile phone and walked out, not far away, saw the irritability between his eyebrows gradually dissipated, his face showed joy, and he knew that he didn't need to take the mobile phone.

    "That's great, thank you very much Chongxi. After this, I owe you a favor."

    Zhong Ying walked back and picked up the phone. Under everyone's expectations, Zhong Ying said to the producer, "Chong Ying Hope is willing to accept being the male protagonist of my next play. After the news was revealed, all those investors rushed to invest. After knowing that the female protagonist was Xia Wei, even a few from the North District came to Tianyi. Chongxi took the opportunity to propose to invest in my film first, and Blue Line agreed first."

    Wang Qi said in surprise, "Blue Line! It's great, in addition to the investment in place, you don't have to worry about arranging films after the release."

    Xia Wei remembered last night The person in the video has a slight hook at the corner of his mouth, and an inexplicable feeling comes to his mind. Is the next scene with him?