Chapter 65

Chapter 65 The new film of double-shift integration is released, and Ji Ningxue's life experience is exposed! ...

    In the Fadu Mansion, everyone has a room. An Qi stretched and fell back on the bed.

    Xia Wei smiled and asked, "You've been the busiest person lately. You've been running non-stop endorsements for variety shows, and you've also received invitations to major parties."

    Although An Qi was tired, her brows were filled with joy, "I feel the redness."

    Xia Wei moved to the side, lying on his side on the bed, "I heard Wen Wen say that President Yu wants to win the role of Bai Wan for you?"

    An Qi sighed, "Acting or something, I'm really not interested, I'm going to audition. Now, Zhou Xiaoye said that I am more suitable to play a female coast guard."

    Xia Wei was pleasantly surprised: "That's good, does President Yu disagree?"

    An Qi shook her head, "How is it possible, you can show this drama now. A lot of actors would rather not get paid, and rush to act, Mr. Yu is too late to be happy, we all think it's pretty good, you can let me try the sense of the camera first."

    Xia Wei smiled, "Maybe you will love it because of it . Acting."

    An Qi didn't go back to her room, the two of them were lying on the same bed, from the moment they first met to the future, they didn't know who fell asleep first, until dawn.

    When I got up early, I met Jiao Xiaoya and was picked up by her manager. She had already picked up a well-made youth idol drama.

    The remaining team members, after breakfast, got together to play 'who is undercover' for a while.

    In the process, Xia Wei always won the final with superb acting skills and super reasoning ability, which attracted fans to swipe the barrage frantically.

    The teammates are all popular entertainers now, and they are busy running announcements every day. Xia Wei has become the person who has stayed in the Fadu mansion for the longest time. Fortunately, there is a photographer and director to accompany him, so he is not afraid.

    During the live broadcast, the number of viewers has always been considerable. After all, most of them came for Xia Wei.

    After studying the script for a few days, I have the confidence to shape Xin Shi's character.

    On the day of the premiere, Zhong Ying sent a WeChat message of thanks. Recently, the other party has been busy with the promotion of [Dark Death], and the formation of [Hai Xin] is estimated to be sleepless day and night. Fortunately, Xia Wei is a supporting role, and she knows that she will be thinking about new things next. The script, Zhong Ying gave her sufficient time to prepare, because today was the premiere, so he called her over.

    At the premiere, big names gathered, and many bigwigs and investors in the circle came. Zhan Xiao insisted on sitting next to her, and received a lot of strange looks.

    "Hey, your lines are good enough!"

    "Yo, your acting skills are quite good, I'm in a trance, it doesn't look like you at all."

    "Tsk tsk tsk, scumbag, there are still good men like me in the world. There are too few, Anxin is really pitiful."

    Zhan Xiao's voiceover kept coming from his ears, Xia Weiyi kept silent and ignored, the other party not only didn't have the self-knowledge to shut up, but instead bumped her with his elbow every time he said a word.