Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Xia Wei is tired of writing in the second update (the big guys in the circle have...

    [Zhang Yi: After watching two performances, Xia Wei’s eyes have a sense of story. Even if he sits there quietly and presses the camera frantically, he can shoot a lot of stories, which arouses the urge to go back and take pictures of the characters. ]

    [Zhou Xiaoye: Looking at her, I can write another million words, all of which are scripts tailored for her, @天艺官, Xia Wei will definitely act next, right? Bury this talent, I am anxious with your company! ]

    [Fragrant Past: It's rare that an old woman like me can still feel the excitement, as if I went back to singing and dancing with my sisters on the Spring Festival Gala more than 30 years ago. It's nice to be young. ]

    [Sun Li: This group can be brought in for filming. I watched the scene of the seven people walking forward over and over again. I have a strong sense of the camera. There is no director's control. With good training, there are still many talented actors in the men's and women's teams. ]

    [Wang Bing also: Under the control of Huatai, a lot of good seedlings have emerged, providing talents for the film and television industry. The idols with traffic also have acting skills, and there will be many good films in the future. ]

    [Wei Na: I have watched Xia Wei for a long time. She is very talented and skilled. She is only under 20 years old. There is a strong opponent on the way for the new generation of artists to compete for the S class. We will wait and see. In addition, the new movie heroine hopes Xia Wei thought about it. ]     [Gu Yang: It's all movie and fashion celebrities who come out to speak. I sent an invitation to Xia Wei on behalf of the TV drama industry. In addition, I think Yu Shuang is very good, very suitable for acting as a demon concubine, and her personality looks quite funny, you can go to Comedy development, hey, why am I pushing people into the film industry again, oh! ]     ....     Soon, some bloggers counted the Weibo posts posted by big coffees in the circle, and the hot search hit the list again, and there were more than 20 entries related to Xia Wei! The amazing traffic shocked everyone.     Since Xia Wei's debut, the combined volume of all entries and topics has exceeded many small flowers, which makes many fans of Xiaohua dare not use the word "flow" to advertise their own artists, and have replaced them with 'popular flowers'.

    Behind the praise, brand owners are watching Xia Wei's next commercial value, knowing that it will not be less than other traffic florets, but how long such popularity can last, and whether the audience is willing to pay for it all the time is their most important consideration.

    But in the eyes of netizens and fans, praising Xia Wei is like praising themselves. They are proud and even happier than Xia Wei himself.

    [Super sister cute: I read it right! Isn't the fragrance of the past the first S-level artist of Tianyi Huaguo! ! Great pen, Xia Wei! The seniors of the super cow are paying attention to you, rush rush! ! ]

    [Second Master's cat: emmmm, it's a historic scene. Wang Bing and Wei Na actually agree. The two have been fighting over the New Year's film for more than ten years, and suddenly I'm not used to the harmony, Xia Weiniu. ]     [Don't like to drink milk tea: Zhou Xiaoye! ! ! Hurry up and code, how many years have you been out of work? The book is not published, the screenwriter is not appropriate, you have to be diligent, maybe a new generation of S-class artists has appeared long ago. ]     [Runaway: I'm going, Zhou Xiaoye cheated! ! The audience is all thankful for waiting for your work. Xiaoye likes Xia Wei so much. It is predicted that Xia Wei will definitely be the first S-class artist of the new generation! ]     [Spring Breeze is Clothes: Xiaoye blew me out. I just looked at the screenshots and didn't see the name. I was still thinking about who the big guy was talking so arrogantly. When I saw that the name was Zhou Xiaoye! ! Eyeballs almost popped out, Xia Wei is about to finish the game, hurry up and act in a movie! ]     ...     Xia Wei and his teammates were sitting in the waiting room watching the stage on the screen, and suddenly many trainees looked at the barrage and shouted: "Zhou Xiaoye wants to tailor a script for Xia Wei?!!"     Yu Shuang was pulling the back Zipper kept shouting too embarrassed. Hearing this, he hurriedly turned his head, Xia Wei was frightened when he saw it, and he turned his head so fast that he almost twisted his neck.     "Zhou Xiaoye!!" The teammates shouted in unison, their eyes shocked.     Jiao Xiaoya Fang Yilan, who had not yet come on stage, rushed over to hug Xia Wei and said with ecstasy: "Wei Wei, you are really going to fly!!"