Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Joy falls from the sky!

    An Qi was frightened in place as soon as she entered the door, "What's wrong?"

    Xia Wei blushed, blood boiled all over, and after desperately suppressing it, she shook her head and lay back, and asked the system excitedly: "I can write anything?"

    There was a little gloating in the system's voice: "Yes, host, you almost became the richest man in the world a minute ago~!"

    Xia Wei's heart twitched and she couldn't breathe well. After a few laps, he clenched his fists and smashed the pillow.

    With mixed feelings in his heart, he sighed and got up, seeing An Qi standing beside the bed with round eyes.

    Xia Wei patted her hot face and explained, "I'm hot!"

    An Qi picked up the air conditioner remote control inexplicably and turned the temperature to the lowest.

    In less than five minutes, Xia Wei's shoulders shrank back to the airtightness wrapped in the quilt.

    Angie: ? ? ?

    System: "I reminded you again and again."

    Xia Wei's mood was gloomy and his eyes were straight.

    The richest man in the world, she can use the money to bury Wang Quanyang, and she is afraid of what kind of demon she will be.

    The richest man in the world, she can make five people popular with just a touch of her finger, and sighs, "Forget it, it won't be popular, but it won't be popular."

    At present, the richest man is secondary and the most important thing It is to complete the task slowly in the circle and get lucky points, otherwise, bad luck will kill her immediately, and she will not be able to use more money.

    What these five people lack is neither money nor resources, but the audience's approval.

    Money can solve many things.

    Money can't buy many things.

    What's more, the self-made pen has not yet been used, and the points will continue to flow, and the richest man will be a matter of time.

    System: "If you were given another chance to choose, what would you do?"

    Xia Weiyi was stunned, then smiled, his eyes were bright, his smile was particularly bright, the sullen breath in his heart dissipated, and he adjusted to a comfortable position and lay down.

    Becoming the richest man by oneself is compared to letting the five of them have a prosperous career as an artist and being recognized by the audience, and they will choose the latter one hundred times.

    Thinking of this, the dark mood turned bright and no longer tangled.

    Before going to bed, I was going to draw a prize to relax. I just opened the system page, my eyes widened instantly, staring at the long string of 0s that suddenly appeared in the balance, and the balance increased by 5 million!

    After reading it several times, I made sure I read it correctly, and asked the system with a trembling voice: "What's the matter

    with the balance!

    " "

    System: "After using the luck card on others, the user's luck will rise and fall, and the ups and downs of life will make you get lucky points. Such lucky points will directly enter your unavailable balance."