Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Two-three-in-one Xixia cp three points slightly sweet, star art plan...

    surprise? The left is just related to the Star Art Project.

    In addition, she is currently very popular. For the next work, training plans, investing funds, and wanting to extend the contract time.

    Five years is not too long, not too short. Maybe I have just cultivated into an A-level artist, and I am about to become an S-level artist. I don’t know if the contract expires and I change jobs. That company is really worth the loss.

    It is said that this kind of thing happened, and it is related to Shin Bing's boy group. It seems that some members of the group are trainees trained by Tianyi. As a result, they were poached by Yinni when they approached their debut.

    Si Chongxi Battle PinYoung, probably because some people in that group were upset.

    Wen Wen opened the file on his mobile phone and handed it over, his face couldn't hide his joy, "This break is only half a day, after I find out about the next two men, you will have two days of rest, and you will have a two-day break to eat the advertisements of Duoji and Wanshi Cola, just put it up. In these two days of shooting, the brand owner told the advertising agency that everything is on your time."

    Jiao Xiaoya sat in the front row and heard Wen Wen's words, she sat up suddenly, and lay on the chair with Yu Shuang. His eyes gleamed on his back, "Wow! These two brands have always only asked the most popular artists to endorse them, but they found Weiwei together!"

    Xia Wei glanced at Wen Wen, who was quite calm, and remembered a sentence, 'Shi Bei Three days when the admiration'.

    In the past, Wen Wen must have blushed. Since she was selected into the Star Art Project, she hasn't felt any difference, but Wen Wen seems to have been reborn as a new person.

    At first, I was worried about whether he was wronged or stimulated in the company. After observing for a long time, Wen Wen was still the kind Wen Wen.

    Wen Wen just turned into a strong Wen Wen, a Wen Wen who could be on her own.

    For such a change, she is happy, slightly sad, and has a hundred support.

    The documents have been down for a long time, most of them are short-term brand endorsements, and there are quite a few scripts, but she is not familiar with some directors and producers. Wen Wen explained that most of them are variety shows, with invitations from flying guests and regular guests. .

    The time passed quickly on the road, and we arrived at Tianyi Park in an hour.

    The director of the brokerage department, Yu Sen, led someone to stand in the hall in person, watching them enter the door with a warm expression.

    Later, when I heard Wen Wen talk about the big guy wanting to take him personally, Nan Xiao came forward and she firmly recognized Wen Wen, which made his plan fail, but at the moment, the other party didn't seem to care about it.

    After shaking hands one by one, Yu Sen said with a smile: "Except Lan Lan, it's the first time we met. Wen Wen took Xia Wei to the third conference room of the headquarters first. An Qi and you guys come with me."

    Xia Weicai reacted, this It's still a warm leader.

    In a short period of time, seeing Yu Sen's plan, he took aim at An Qi, probably thinking about taking her.

    Separated temporarily from his teammates, on the way to the headquarters, he couldn't help but ask Wen Wen, "Does Mr. Yu Sen want to take An Qi?" Wen Wen