Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Two-three-one-one Fu Xia Wei is online!

    The six people sat in the car silently swiping Weibo comments, Yu Sen's mobile phone voice kept ringing, and he was discussing countermeasures with the public relations department.

    The content of the video is not good for An Qi, the fans are taking the opportunity to bring the rhythm, Tianyi fans can't find a point to refute, a few passers-by are neutral, and some passers-by feel that An Qi, as an idol, should not pass this kind of negative energy to her. fan.

    The car was not driven back to the show group, but back to Tianyi Park. The bodyguard took An Qi's mother to Yu Sen's office.

    When I saw An Qi's mother again, the other party's mood had stabilized, and the messy hair had been rearranged. After seeing An Qi coming in, her face changed and she wanted to curse, but she suddenly glanced at the top of her head, as if she was afraid of a camera and smashed her mouth. Come on twice, swallow the words back.

    Xia Wei looked at An Qi with a pale face, and saw that her mood was relatively stable, she motioned Dong Ruoyu to comfort her, and went to the innermost sofa to sit down.

    When I opened the system interface, I was shocked to see the unavailable balance. It had reached eight digits. I didn't click on the details to view it, and turned to the available balance, which was less than one million.

    She had thought about buying a wealth card and rudely smashing An Qi's mother with money to tell her the truth.

    It's a pity that the current strength is not enough. Besides, if you really do that, it's not helping An Qi at all, but hurting her and feeding her mother's appetite for no reason.

    Moreover, people who can unite with outsiders to destroy their daughter's career are not worthy of enjoying life at all.

    Open the shopping mall interface, look at the shiny cards, and ask the system consciously: "Does the function of the temporary card allow people to tell the truth?"

    I thought about finding a function like Zhou Minghan, whose actions and words are contrary to the heart, but this This kind of effect is not suitable for An Qi's mother. Once she finds that her actions are not right, in case of rebellion in front of the camera, it will add fuel to the fire.

    System: "There is a bad luck card, you can't specify it, you need to refresh it randomly. The content of the effect is: Say your inner evil thoughts."

    I opened the Lucky Mall and wanted to see if a self-made pen appeared. I refreshed it many times, but I didn't see it. It seems that it is really a rare thing.

    998 bought ten bad luck cards, converted them into temporary cards, read them one by one, but did not find the desired effect.

    I bought ten bad luck cards again and converted them into temporary cards, but still nothing.

    System: "The host can click the refresh button next to the effect before converting the temporary card, 200 lucky points once, brush out the effect you want and then convert."

    Xia Wei looked at the black cards and gritted his teeth: "You Why didn't you say it sooner?" I've been punishing those two scumbags many times before.

    System: "There may be a delay."

    Too lazy to complain, he bought another bad luck card, refreshed it for a long time, and finally appeared: Say the evil thoughts in your heart.

    Relax your shoulders, take a long breath, import An Qi's mother's information, and the settings will take effect immediately.

    After exiting the system interface, Fang Yilan was holding a bank card to persuade her, An Qi's mother kept staring at the card in her hand with greedy eyes, and there was a trace of fear in her eyes, as if there was something in Fu Yanmo's hands.