Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The audience screamed!

    Xia Wei skipped An Qi to look outside, and saw a girl in a white coat holding a banner high, "The end of summer is coming, only you are here. ]

    Fang Yilan and Dong Ruoyu who are sitting behind are surprised: "You have fans so soon?"

    An Qi suddenly laughed: "It's Xia Wei's face fan, there is a row of small characters on the banner, Yan dog will never fall.

    " I'm used to being sought after by fans. I didn't feel much fluctuation in my heart when one or two fans suddenly appeared. I caught a glimpse of a group of people holding cheer cards.

    Just as she was about to point it out to her, An Qi immediately straightened up and lay on the glass, staring at the group of people, tears in her eyes, and those fans also found that An Qi was looking at them, and excitedly stretched out her arms and waved frantically. , the mouth is still shouting some words.

    After the car stopped, the trainees lined up to get off, and the security guard stopped the restless fans.

    "Come on An Qi! We've been behind you, waiting for you to start over!"

    "An Qi, we're waiting for you to shine!"

    "Xia Wei~~~ woo woo woo woo, so beautiful, so beautiful, so heart-warming!"

    "The years are stable, Huoshu Qihua! Baby, we will always support you and love you forever!"

    "Tianyi's sisters rush! It's so eye-catching!"

    ...

    In the cheers of fans, Tianyi's trainees arrived In the dressing room prepared by the program team, after a quick make-up touch-up, arrange the entry order with the docking director.

    The recording rules of Yuanqi idol have already been sent to every trainee.

    The recording method is a 24-hour live broadcast, and the edited content will be updated on the weekend. The voting channel will be opened after the first trainee enters the arena. Voting will be conducted according to each initial stage, and the top 11 debut will form the vitality Girl girl group. .

    The five mentors have not been made public so far, which is the suspense left by the program team. The whole network is guessing which gods can HODL the audience across the country, and how to check and balance the artists on both sides of Tianyi and Yinni.

    The order of entry was disrupted. Tianyi and Yinni entered the arena among the 59 trainees, which was also to increase the audience's sense of expectation. After all, the two companies have been the dominant players for many years, and naturally they have attracted much attention.

    I don't know if it's because Xia Wei has been very popular recently, and the program team deliberately swayed the audience's appetite.

    Dong Ruoyu's gentle and delicate voice calmed the impetuous emotions of the team members, "It's better to enter the stage at the end, let's watch the live broadcast in the lounge first and see the audience's reaction."

    Xia Weiyi was always calm, while the other four were obviously nervous, including An Qi The veteran has been drinking hot water nervously.

    She comforted a few words that didn't work, so she let Dong Ruoyu, a psychologically strong team mother, oh no, Dong Ruoyu, a psychologically strong angel, used her antique beauty and soothing voice to break through one by one, and quickly let the four relax. .

    System: "Post a new task, get an A in the rating, and reward 100,000 lucky points."

    Finally, Xia Wei accepted it with joy.