Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    The thin white calf swayed on the edge of the white porcelain bathtub, the toes were sometimes straight, sometimes trembling, the sound of water slammed, almost half spilled, the bathroom floor was damp, and the water became turbid.

    Xia Weiguang's cold eyes became moist, her pink lips were slightly open and she gasped lightly, as if there were ants crawling in the crevices of her bones, her body was unbearable.

    Recalling that as soon as he entered the door, he was pressed against the door and kissed wildly. After finally pushing it away, he walked to the living room to chat a few words, and took out the Tianyi Equity Transfer Book and handed it to him.

    Si Chongxi naturally wouldn't accept it, and after some shirk, she just said, "This is the dowry in the future." The

    atmosphere was stagnant for two seconds, and she was suddenly thrown down... It's okay to be

    born without a teacher, to In the end, she was the only one who was exhausted. Xia Wei was paralyzed in the bathtub, her mind was empty.

    The hot kiss fell on the ear, accompanied by a low and hoarse voice: "Not attentive." Xia Wei's cheeks were flushed, and he twisted his waist     lightly

    , "Are you satisfied?

    "

Crazy, full of inferiority, full of overbearing marks.

    ... Xia Wei lay on her side, half asleep and half awake, with her strong arms wrapped around her waist, and a lazy and loving laughter sounded: "We will work     out

    together tomorrow."

She opened her eyes and complained secretly in her heart. She didn't dare to say anything now, for fear that one accident would arouse his animal nature, so she raised her hand and pushed him gently, "There will be a Spring Festival Gala concert tomorrow." The

    soft and weak voice sounded like a Feather scratched his heart, Si Chongxi's eyes were full of love, he tightened his arms and hugged her as close as possible, until there was no gap between the two, he was satisfied, and coaxed in a hoarse voice: "My dear, go to sleep. ."

    The person in his arms breathed softly and long, and fell into a deep sleep state. Si Chongxi hugged his arms and was still reluctant to relax a little bit. His chin rubbed lightly on his delicate forehead. Unable to say, his blood vessels are swollen, and he can only use another way to convey his deep love.

    The hot lips fell on the eyebrows of the person in his arms, and Si Chongxi murmured to himself: "How lucky I am to have you, my dawn." The

    cold air of the air conditioner took away the whispers, and floated across the mighty Pu River outside the window, dissipating in the dreamy and bright light and shadow inside.

    After a few months, the ninety-eight trainees of Yuanqi idol meet again. Most of the girls' careers have undergone earth-shaking changes. Yuanqi idol has become popular all over the world, and their status has risen with the tide.

    Because they are going to participate in the Spring Festival Gala this year and sing and dance the opening dance, they have received a lot of commercial activity resources at the end of the year, and the brand side wants to seize the heat while the iron is hot.

    "Xia Wei, I've watched it three times, it's really great."

    "I brought my whole family to see it in a private room, and they all praised you for your good acting. A group of younger brothers and sisters are especially envious that I know you."