Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Shuanggeng and the half-dead Si Chongxuan!

    The other teammates chose the resources and decided the day to move to the city. The director-general looked at everyone with a warm expression: "Your company has sent people to wait at the door. I think you will receive good news when you go back."

    Xia Wei saw The teammates showed joy on their faces, guessing that it had something to do with the rating, and all the players who debuted with vitality idols gave the company a perfect answer sheet. They just signed the official artist contract and had time to participate in the artist selection at the end of the year.

    Say goodbye to all the staff, go back to the dormitory to pack up, get on the bus of Tianyi, and when they leave the studio, looking at the pink castle, several people are a little sighed.

    An Qi leaned on the window and sighed: "I was very flustered when I saw the fans outside when I was sitting in this position, and I was afraid of letting them down again."

    Xia Wei patted her on the shoulder, looking back now, at that time An Qi is about to face Fu Yanmo and others, who have inferior means and uncertain future. "The result is good, but life still needs a little more courage and persistence to win in the face of adversity."

    An Qi was full of emotion, " Half of my courage is from you."

    "What about chicken soup?"

    Yu turned his head on both sides, lying on the back of the chair, holding a lollipop in his mouth, filled with a real confident smile, Xia Wei stretched out his hand, " Give me one."

    Jiao Xiaoya threw two lollipops from the front, Xia Wei caught them and handed one to An Qi.

    Yu Shuang asked mysteriously: "Guess we can select a B-level artist?"

    Xia Wei frowned slightly, this is really not easy to guess, the number of places for selection is limited every year, although vitality idols are very popular, but other artists It's not that there are no hit dramas and high-scoring movies in my hand, and after thinking for a long time, I finally shook my head.

    The grading has little to do with her and An Qi. Artists under the Xingyi contract are not bound by rank. They just want to hit the S rank. As long as the work is successful, the previous rank Tianyi will help to get it done.

    We chatted all the way, and the time passed quickly. As soon as the car drove into Tianyi Creative Park, I saw Yu Sen Wenwen and other agents standing at the door of the building with a small salute in their hands. When they saw them coming, they pulled them directly. Ring, fireworks flying.

    "Return with honor, hahaha."

    "Welcome back."

    "A little surprise for you."

    The manager behind Yu Sen greeted them with a smile. After saying hello, they separated and walked with their manager.

    Xia Wei finally saw another of his bodyguards, tall and burly with a serious face. After seeing her, he tried his best to smile, named Kang Gang.

    Came to Tianyi Restaurant together. I haven't eaten anything here for a long time, but I miss it a bit. After finding a quiet place to sit down, Wen Wen talked about Zhong Ying's script.

    "Zhong Ying's script was passed by Chong Xi. He said no, but the President Si and the board of directors couldn't pass it. The people from Huatai also gave Tianyi a hint.

    " Wen said mysteriously: "Didn't Zhou Xiaoye praise you on Weibo before, but this time I took the initiative to find Zhong Ying and let him write the script himself."