Chapter 40

Chapter 40 One more second stage performance team selection

    After thanking everyone for their concern, Xia Wei and An Qi walked side by side and asked quietly, "Why didn't Mr. Yu put the video out?"

    An Qi looked around and said in a low voice, "I didn't ask, Zuo was just a I want to let the public opinion develop, after all, we have the recording evidence in our hands, the more people pay attention, the better the statement will be."

    Xia Wei nodded, understanding Yu Sen's idea, the artists in the circle are most afraid of lack of popularity, and the wider the popularity range Guang's benefit to An Qi is greater.

    Yu Sen is an agent who has brought two S-level artists in the circle. He has his own experience on how to manipulate public opinion, become popular artists, and hype. Also fearless.

    Thinking of this, Fu Yanmo, who looked forward and sat in the corner with a slightly smug expression on his face, sneered.

    An Qi heard the laughter, followed her line of sight, and said coldly: "Good and evil will be rewarded, Fu Yanmo's methods are despicable and shameless, and one day will be like a mouse crossing the street, everyone shouting and beating."

    Xia Wei complexion Indifferently, he reassured: "Her brain is playing some shady tricks, and it is destined to not be a big deal."

    An Qi didn't know that she also had Fu Yanmo's evidence in her hand, Yu Sen's thoughts, it is possible They were planning to use Fu Yanmo's recording evidence to obtain resources from Yinni.

    But she doesn't have so many scruples, nor is she a soft-hearted person. Fu Yanmo will return all the tricks that Fu Yanmo wants to do to her, and maybe some small surprises will be added.

    After seeing her coming, the chief director announced that he could enter the next process, which was still to choose songs and groups.

    When Xia Wei appeared in the camera, Weibo #xiaweiappearance# instantly soared to the top of the list, and the barrage fans were boiling.

    [Villeroy & Boch, good baby, you finally appeared, rush rush, sunspot must die. ]

    [Hahahaha, let me laugh three times, the barrage is finally refreshing, Xia Wei, come on, come on! 】

    [Wuwuwu, the cubs scared me to death, don't disappear suddenly after playing, there are many bad people outside, all staring at you black. 】

    【Sister rushing~~~! Weimi is always here and will always support you! 】

    Xia Weiyi appeared on the scene, and the rumors of being blocked were self-destructed. Heizi had nowhere to dance, and was instantly overwhelmed by Weimi's remarks.

    It's just that the videos of her classmates and neighbors have not been taken off the shelves. She still has doubts about her marriage with Zhou Minghan, president of Soxing Entertainment, a subsidiary of Inni, and some Tianyi fans are still on the sidelines.

    Also affected by the hot search are fans of Si Chongxi. Xiguang should have stood up to clear up the scandal between her and her idol. However, Si Chongxi commented on his Weibo last night, which made Xiguang suddenly restless.

    In normal times, they can't be so quiet, mainly because Xia Wei's previous act of stacking notes has always been remembered in the hearts of Xiguang, and they have a layer of passers-by favor filter for Xia Wei.

    When the negative news first came out, the Xiguang fan group had already said that they would not participate this time, let alone make any move to take the opportunity to step on Xia Wei.