Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Double-shift integration to solve Si Tingsheng

    The sound of the door woke up the sleepy Jiao Xiaoya, and when she opened her eyes and saw Xia Wei in a daze, she was instantly refreshed and hurriedly jumped up, "Wow, only you are back!!"

    Xia Wei flicked his fingers. On her forehead, "Didn't you say they are all waiting in your room?"

    Jiao Xiaoya's new drama started airing today, and the group agreed to watch TV together and contribute to her ratings.

    "They were all called away temporarily."

    Xia Wei sighed softly and sat on the next chair, "Everyone is busy now, so it's rare to get together."

    Jiao Xiaoya hugged her arm, "Don't be discouraged, Why don't you still have me, I just finished the weekend, we can have a good rest these two days, and go shopping."

    Xia Wei picked up the remote control and pressed the switch, "The TV series is over, how are you guys doing?"

    Jiao Xiaoya shook her head, "I am very busy, but the freshness is still there. Yu Shuang is very popular in variety shows now. There is one thing I want to tell you, don't you want to attend the Xiangao dinner on Wednesday? All the team members..."

    Xia Wei turned his head and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Which brand? Not for Yu Shuang?"

    Jiao Xiaoya frowned and muttered: "LVUN, the first-tier luxury brand in dresses, Mr. Yu said that it was for you, and the There are no members of the film and television to be broadcast, and no one is willing to borrow them, but this time we are participating as a group of vitality girls."

    Xia Wei understands that these dress brands advocate 'forced style' and have strict requirements on the popularity level of artists. It depends on the company and the network of stylists, but because the brokerage companies behind the players are different and cannot be unified, this dilemma is caused.

    Xia Wei turned down the volume of the TV, "So what's your plan now? Can't you change to another house?"

    Jiao Xiaoya glanced at the door and whispered, "Gu Si has a New Year's film released at the end of the year, her agent wants to take it I am the brand ambassador of LVUN China, so I insist on wearing this dress."

    Xia Wei's face was calm. It was to be expected that this kind of thing would happen. As for who you didn't want to lend to, you could guess with your brain.

    Yu Shuang has been participating in variety shows. Sister Xigua is currently the first sister of live broadcasts, and the two are sure that they will not be able to enter the eyes of the brand. Fang Yilan's stage play is still in its infancy, and Dong Ruoyu is filming an ancient puppet TV series, which can be taken into consideration, but willing to borrow probability is not high.

    Xia Wei opened her bag, pulled out a few bank cards, and locked her eyes on the only card in the world inlaid with the top diamond blue heart. As long as she wanted to use it, thousands of banks around the world would call her for funds. I remember the system said that another one Zhang is in the hands of the Queen of Europe.

    After so long, it is time to experience the feeling of being the richest man.

    On Tuesday morning, Yu Sen asked other agents to free up time to bring the artist back to the Fado mansion.

    "Big brother! I finally saw you!"

    "Xu Xueyang! You can't learn my name, and then I'll knock your head off!"

    "Weiwei, hug!"

    "I want to hug too!"

    Xia Wei Surrounded by teammates, after hugging one by one, they gathered on the sofa in the living room.