Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Fake daughter collapses physically and mentally, coming of age ceremony...

    "Ah!"

    "My God, what is he doing?"

    "Pull him away, this man is crazy!"

    "Zhou Minghan, I'm fucking hammering you to death today!" The

    banquet was in chaos, and the banquet service staff hurried Turn on all lights.

    In the middle of the chaos, Zhou Minghan pressed the cake on Ji Ningxue's face, and tightly pressed the back of Ji Ningxue's head with his left hand. Ji Ningxue's arms were struggling, and miserable screams were constantly heard from the cake.

    Ji Shuo stood up from his wheelchair and rushed towards Zhou Minghan, his head and upper body wrapped in gauze, and punched Zhou Minghan in the face.

    The cake fell to the ground, Ji Ningxue's face was covered with white cream, and there was a whole circle of black dots, which were traces of candles. She gasped for breath, and after scratching the cream on her eyes, she cried out: "It hurts!! My face is disfigured!" It

    's not that she didn't know Zhou Minghan's disorder, she had planned to forgive him in the morning, but she didn't expect that there would be more extreme things in the evening.

    In front of all the guests, he scolded her for being mean, and when she was about to collapse, she suddenly pressed the candle burning cake against her face, causing her to almost suffocate to death.

    Her long-awaited coming-of-age ceremony was supposed to be exquisitely dressed, stunning the audience, and under the love and care of her parents, she received everyone's best wishes.

    But what did she accept today? !

    Since the morning, he has been hit by a series of critical blows. First, he was slammed into the door, and for the first time, he was scolded one after another.

    The ballet shoes that were lost in the afternoon passed by the Swan ticket of the League of Nations, and then Ji's father couldn't come back to the banquet.

    The most frustrating thing was the two farces at night.

    All the expected light turned into a joke!

    "Ah!! Mom!! Brother!! It hurts so much! I really want to die!!"

    Ji Ningxue covered her face with her hands and cried.

    Ji Shuo and Ji Fan were entangled together, and Zhou Minghan beat each other so hard that they were covered in cream.

    What Zhou Minghan thought in his heart was that he would never fight back, just be beaten, but in the end his response was that punches were harder than punches.

    Zhou's mother, Zhou's mother and Ji's mother stepped forward and pulled the frame one after another, and were knocked away one after another, almost falling to the ground several times.

    "It must have been green."

    "Miss Ji is so miserable, a circle of burning candles hit her face directly, I can't imagine the feeling."

    "I think it's a bit too much, it's too bad to do this to girls, This will cause a lifetime of psychological shadows."

    People around them can hide if they can, and the two young masters of Ji's family entangled with Zhou Minghan for Ji Ningxue's sake, punching and kicking, and the warm and gorgeous banquet hall turned into a disaster scene in a short period of time.