Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The number of votes in the second phase, the promotion and elimination...

    An Qi was startled, nodded silently for a few seconds, and her eyes were filled with a slight smile: "It's really easy to talk to you, and my mood is suddenly much better. In fact, the source of my troubles is that I am not cruel enough. I have been silent for nearly three years. I'll let anyone ruin my stage again."

    Xia Wei poured a glass of water on the bedside table and pushed it forward, "Fu Yanmo is very ambitious, but his IQ can't keep up, so he will play this kind of shit. It's not surprising, don't worry, you will be a big hit, and unless you don't get on the stage, no one can stop you." The

    soldiers come to block, the water comes to block, and the points are enough.

    An Qi picked up the water cup, took a sip, looked at the clearly visible fingerprints on the transparent cup, and laughed silently, "I thought you were joking before, but now I believe your words more and more."

    Xia Wei slowly slid in In the quilt, "One day I won't do this, I'll go to a stall for fortune-telling."

    After a long time, he laughed at An Qi, swept away the dullness and sadness, turned off the light and lay down.

    The next morning was recorded, and the number of stage tickets for the first stage of the performance was announced, as well as the elimination of 18 contestants.

    The trainees of the winning team were a little less nervous than the trainees of the losing team, but they were not completely nervous. After all, the number of votes counted for the total number of votes, not just the number of votes on the day of the performance.

    Teacher Wen Xiaochang did not create too much suspense, and directly reported the names and votes from 81 trainees forward. The trainees who were not called by their names naturally entered the elimination position.

    The girls' attention was all focused on the list in Teacher Wen Xiaochang's hands. Some girls were so nervous and scared that they were dazed, or so nervous that they lost their normal state, or seemed calm and stable, or they held hands tightly with the person next to them. Together, pinch to sweat.

    There is no need for the director team to ask everyone to perform various expressions that are not calm and deliberately create a tense atmosphere, which is related to their acting career. Many trainees are afraid of the enemy.

    Besides, people in the top ten like Xia Wei, Meng Yihan, Fu Yanmo, Anqi, Jiao Xiaoya, etc. really want to look at the camera with a worried and nervous expression.

    Therefore, Xia Wei and the others sat together as usual. When Teacher Wen Xiaochang reported the promotion list, he applauded and congratulated in time.

    When they reported to the top 30, the palms of several people were already red.

    Some people didn't hear their name after they reported to the 30th, and their emotions began to be unbearable, knowing that they would definitely not be able to make it into the top 30 with their popularity.

    Xia Wei noticed that Sister Watermelon was getting nervous. The first time she announced the number of votes, she was 30th.

    Many familiar names appeared, and most of them were from Tianyi Yinni until the 20th place finally appeared Xu Xueyang's name, and there was an uproar in the audience!

    "My God, Xu Xueyang has risen by ten places, and the total number of votes has exceeded 10 million. This is to go to the debut position."

    "There are nine debut positions, and I really think Xu Xueyang is a potential stock. I can get in."